NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
North America Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2017
GlobalData's new report, "North America Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2017" provides key market data on the North America Ophthalmic Devices market – Canada and United States. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Canada and United States.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Ophthalmic Devices market..
- Key players covered include Essilor International, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, CIBA Vision Corporation, CooperVision, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the North America Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626