NEW YORK, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- North America Sodium Reducing Agent Market: By Type (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts, Others), By Application (Dairy & Frozen Foods, Bakery & Confectionery, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings, & Snacks, Others) - Forecasts till 2019
The North American sodium reducing agents market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2019. The North American market is leading the global sodium reducing agents market. Globally, North America is one of the most technically advanced regions. The remarkable biotechnological growth in the field of fermentation technology and bioprocess engineering is boosting the growth of the North American sodium reducing agents market. These developments have led to the production of different sodium reducing agent compounds.
In this report, the North American sodium reducing agents market has been broadly discussed by its applications, including dairy and frozen foods, bakery and confectionery, meat products, and sauces, seasonings, and snacks, among others. The application of reduced sodium compounds in sauces, seasonings, and snacks is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2014 to 2019, among all the applications. An in-depth analysis of the sodium reducing agents market is provided in the report, in terms of types, such as amino acids, mineral salts, and yeast extracts, among others.
The U.S. is the largest sodium reducing agents market in North America with a market share of 84.9%, followed by the Canadian segment. Mexico is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the given forecast period. Increased health awareness and government regulations are driving the North American sodium reducing agents market.
Kerry Group Plc (Ireland) holds a major share of the North American market in terms of market share. Other firms such as Tate & Lyle Plc (U.S.) and Novozymes A/S (Denmark) are competing aggressively for strong positions in the North America sodium reducing agents market. These companies are using market strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, new product developments, and expansions to increase their market shares in the North American market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the North American sodium reducing agents market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both, established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the sodium reducing agents offered by the top ten players in the North American market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American sodium reducing agent market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of the sodium reducing agent across North America
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American sodium reducing agents market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American sodium reducing agents market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02911179-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001