Dec 21, 2022, 09:30 ET
- Implementation of safe hygiene practices in retail and tourism industry is likely to spur demand for toilet paper in hospitals, public facilities, and education institutions in North America
- Focus on cleanliness and hygiene among consumers is expected to propel use of toilet paper in commercial spaces
- Rapid expansion of the hospitality sector is anticipated to generate significant revenues for toilet paper manufacturers
WILMINGTON, Del., Dec. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Many toilet paper manufacturers are expanding their online distribution channels, thereby propelling the toilet paper market industry in North America. High awareness of toilet hygiene practices among the regional population is likely to underpin lucrative opportunities for companies in the market. Absorbent hygiene products and toilet paper rolls have gained significant traction among residential consumers in North America.
The toilet paper market in North America was valued at US$ 13.6 Bn in 2021 and is projected to reach US$ 22.5 Bn by 2031. Rapid increase in demand from corporates, public facilities, hospitality, hospitals, and education institutions is likely to propel revenue generation in the regional market. Recovery in the hotel business in the U.S. in recent years is likely to create attractive growth prospects for the sales of toilet paper in North America.
Request Sample Report at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85268
Key Findings of Study
- Increase in Demand for Toilet Paper Rolls among Residential Users: Recent toilet paper market trends in North America indicate that residential users have been adopting personal care and hygiene maintenance practices. The trend is likely to gain traction among commercial customers also, and is expected to generate significant growth opportunities for companies in the regional market. Toilet paper manufacturers prefer recyclable and environment-friendly materials such as bamboo, wood pulp, and cotton. Many of them are undertaking product line extension in order to gain toilet paper market share in North America. The North America toilet market report found that the residential user segment is estimated to hold major share during the forecast period. On the other hand, increase in number of spas and corporate offices has spurred demand for toilet rolls.
- Adoption of Safe Hygiene Practices among Customers to Increase in Hospitality Sector: Recent uptick in demand for toilet paper rolls from hotels and restaurants has positively impacted the market. Demand from the overall hospitality sector is expected to propel retail sales of toilet paper in the next few years. Public restrooms & facilities are promoting safe hygiene practices. This has fueled demand for toilet rolls in North America. Increase in availability of toilet paper made of different materials at e-commerce sites is likely to expand the toilet paper market outlook in North America.
- Rapid expansion of the tourism and hospitality sector in North America is likely to create abundant opportunities for product manufacturers
- Increase in awareness of adequate sanitation practices globally is anticipated to create significant opportunities for companies in the toilet paper market industry in North America
- Online blogs play a key role in raising public awareness about good hygiene practices including usage of toilet paper
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=85268<ype=S
Country Outlook: Trends and Opportunities
The U.S. held major share in the North America toilet paper market in 2021. Rise in demand form all end-use sectors in the U.S. is likely to propel the regional market. Canada is expected to witness surge in demand for toilet rolls in the next few years. Product adoption soared during the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, with sales surging.
The competition landscape is consolidated. Key players operating in the North America market are Essity AB, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Georgia-Pacific LLC, The Clorox Company, Reckitt Benckiser, Procter & Gamble, and Johnson & Johnson.
Ask for References - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=85268
North America Toilet Paper Market Segmentation
- 1 Ply
- 2 Ply
- 3 Ply
- More than 3 Ply
- Number of Rolls
- 1 to 20
- 21 to 40
- 41 to 60
- 61 to 80
- 81 to 100
- More than 100
- Others (Wood Pulp, Cotton, etc.)
- Roll Size
- Others (Ultra Mega, Small, etc.)
- Public Facilities
- Others (Education, Institutions, Retail, etc.)
- Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Website
- E-commerce Website
- Departmental Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Rest of North America
Latest Consumer Goods Industry Reports : -
Women Face Razor Market Growth Report from 2022 - 2031
Casual and Sports Insoles Industry Growth from 2022 - 2031
Residential Food Waste Disposer Market Outlook 2031
Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Growth Report from 2022 - 2031
North America Bedsore Mattress and Topper Industry Growth from 2022 - 2031
Sports Sun Care Market Growth Share from 2022 - 2031
Termite Bait System Products Market Outlook 2031
Cooking Hood Industry Growth from 2022 - 2031
Cinema Lenses Market Growth Share from 2022 - 2031
Screw Piles Market Growth Share from 2022 - 2031
Portable Pressure Washer Industry Growth from 2022 - 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research company providing custom research and consulting services. TMR provides in-depth insights into factors governing demand in the market. It divulges opportunities across various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End-Use that will favor growth in the market over the next 9 years.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article