NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --The North American urea fertilizers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% from 2014 to 2019. The North American market is a leading market in global urea fertilizer production and consumption. Petroleum products are used for the manufacture of urea and North America is a petroleum-rich region. Moreover, the remarkable growth in the production of shale oil has offered another source for petroleum products and this has ensured that North America will have a supply of petroleum products to manufacture urea fertilizers from it.
In this report, the North American urea fertilizers market has been broadly discussed by its application in grains, oilseeds, fruits, and vegetables, among other crops. The grains & oilseeds application segment of the North American urea fertilizers market is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019.
The U.S. is the largest urea fertilizers market among the North American countries with a market share of 51.2%, followed by Canada. The Mexican segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the given forecast period.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (U.S.) accounted for a major share in the North American market in 2014. Other firms such as Yara International ASA (Norway), Agrium Inc. (Canada), and PotashCorp (Canada) are competing for the growing urea market in the region. These companies are developing market strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, development of new products, and expansions to increase their market share in the North American urea fertilizer market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments in the North American urea fertilizers market; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints and opportunities.
The report will enrich both, established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on urea fertilizers offered by the top ten players in the North American market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on new and developing technologies, research & development activities, and the launch of new products in the North American urea fertilizers market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of urea fertilizers across North America.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American urea fertilizers market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American urea fertilizers market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02909285-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001