LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American chromatography systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2014 to 2019. Based on geography, this market has been segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. accounted for the largest market share, followed by Canada. The major factors driving the growth of chromatography systems in these regions include expanding biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. These industries are the prime users of chromatography techniques.
The growth in the North American chromatography systems market can be attributed to factors such as the increasing number of conferences and symposia related to chromatography technologies, coupled with the rising venture capital funding in the U.S. and developed infrastructure facilities, which creates a need for automated laboratories and systems.
Based on end users, the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, academics, agriculture, and environmental biotechnology, among other segments. Factors such as technological advancements, expanding pharmaceutical industry in Canada, and increasing number of conferences are propelling the growth of the gas chromatography market, especially in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology end-user segment.
The growth of the North American chromatography systems market is also driven by the implementation of favorable government initiatives. For instance, in August 2012, the Canadian Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency, for Southern Ontario, announced an investment worth $9.9 million for innovations in the biopharmaceutical sector, which makes use of chromatography techniques.
The report includes company profiles of leading players in this market, with a focus on strategic developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) undertaken by market players over the past few years. Moreover, the company profiles also include the strategies adopted by market players to sustain and strengthen their position in the North American chromatography systems market. Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Phenomenex, Inc. (U.S.), Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), and W.R. Grace & Co. (U.S.) are some of the key players operating in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments in the North American chromatography systems market, and high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report also provides some significant details on the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American chromatography systems market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the North American chromatography systems market across countries, and provides insights on exploiting new distribution channels, new client base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the North American chromatography systems market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of key players forecast till 2019.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through the inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2855320/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers