NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Increased Safety and Regulations Spur Demand for Branded Enclosures
The aim of this private market insight is to evaluate the opportunities for enclosures and cabinets across several industry sectors in North America, assessing the trends across the region during the study period. The market for enclosures and cabinets is highly fragmented and highly influenced by regional vendors due to price competitiveness. Increased safety awareness, enhanced service aspects, and holistic solutions attract end users towards branded enclosures and cabinets which are attested by several international safety standards and supplied by a few key market participants.
This research study brings out the latest trends in terms of industry, economy and technology across several end-user industries for North American enclosures and cabinets market. The study concludes with an analysis of forecast growth trends of the North American enclosures and cabinet market for the forecast period.
Scope of the report:
The research report includes the following segments:
• Product scope: Industrial enclosures and cabinets
• Geographic scope: North America-United States and Canada
• End-user scope: Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemicals, Power Generation, Metals and Mining, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Water and Wastewater, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Electronics and Semiconductors, and General Manufacturing
• Revenue forecasts, revenues by industry verticals, and key trends have been for global industrial enclosures and cabinets market.
Key questions answered:
• How was the North American market for industrial enclosures and cabinets in 2016?
• Which were the end-user industries that emerged as the hotspots for enclosures and cabinets in 2016 and what are the key trends driving these industries?
• What are the top industry and automation trends that impacted the industrial enclosures and cabinets market?
• Which key Mega Trends from select end-user industries are the main propellers of economic activity in North America?
• How has the competitive landscape changed? What is the relative position of competitors in the North American market?
• In process industries, the use of stainless steel has become more prevalent, and the market is set to expand as investment increases in key sectors, such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverages.
• Shale gas, tight oil, and sub-sea exploration and production in the upstream oil and gas industry, as well as refinery modernization downstream will fuel the market for branded enclosures and cabinets on account of strict safety regulations and reliability.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p05075873/North-American-Enclosures-and-Cabinets-Market-Forecast-till.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001