LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America gas chromatography market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2014 to 2019. North America contributes the largest share of the global market, due to the increasing number of conferences and symposiums held on chromatography technologies, assisted by the rising venture capital funding in the U.S. The U.S. segment is followed by the segments in Canada and Mexico, projected to grow at CAGRs of 10.2% and 9.7% respectively, during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019.
The gas chromatography market is being analyzed in terms of three main segments, namely gas chromatography reagents, gas chromatography accessories and consumables, and gas chromatography instruments. The gas chromatography reagents segment contributed the largest share in the U.S. gas chromatography market in 2014, and is further sub-divided into analytical gas chromatography reagents and bio-process/preparative gas chromatography reagents. The instruments segment is further segmented down to systems and types of detectors viz., flame ionization detectors, thermal conductivity detectors, electron capture detector (ECD), photo ionization detector (PID), nitrogen phosphorous detector (NPD), flame photometric detector, and mass detectors. The North America detectors type market contributes about 37.1% of the total detectors market.
The end-user segment is further divided into pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, academics, agriculture, and environmental biotechnology, among others. Technological advancements, the expanding pharmaceutical industry in Canada, and the increasing number of conferences are propelling the growth of the gas chromatography market, especially in the pharmaceuticals & biotechnology end-user segment. The increasing government initiatives have also been driving the North America gas chromatography.
For instance, in August 2012, the Canadian Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency, for Southern Ontario, announced an investment worth $9.9 million for innovations in the biopharmaceutical sector, which make use of chromatography techniques.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market, along with the developments (New product launches, partnerships, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the North America gas chromatography market. The key players in the North America gas chromatography market include Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Phenomenex, Inc. (U.S.), Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), and W.R. Grace & Co. (U.S.), among others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging and high-growth segments of the gas chromatography market in North America; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share in the North America market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global gas chromatography market; usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data; and comprehensive coverage of product approvals and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for gas chromatography across geographies, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the gas chromatography market along with a detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019, along with details of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American GC market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: A comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2837146/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers