LONDON, April 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American Laboratory Information systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2019. U.S. hold larger share in the laboratory information systems market, Canadian region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period.
In this report, the North American laboratory information systems market has been broadly classified on the basis of products, types, components, delivery mode, and end-users. The product segment is divided into; standalone LIS, and integrated LIS. On the basis of types the market is segmented as; clinical LIS, and anatomical LIS. Based on components and delivery modes the North American LIS market is classified as; services & software and on premise, remotely-hosted, and cloud-based LIS respectively. The end-users segment includes; Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Anatomical Pathology Laboratories, Blood Banks, Molecular Diagnostic Laboratories
Anatomical pathology laboratory is the fastest growing segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. Factors such as increasing adoption of LIS technologies in Ophthalmology, surface tissue and mucosal membrane analysis, gastrointestinal tract, and vascular system, and increasing need to shift towards integrated healthcare systems are driving the growth of this market.
The North American laboratory information systems market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the North American laboratory information systems market is majorly dominated by Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Sunquest Information Systems, Inc. and Medical Information Technology, Inc.
New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the laboratory information systems market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the laboratory information systems market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on LIS offered by the top players in the laboratory information systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the laboratory information systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various LIS technologies across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the laboratory information systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the laboratory information systems market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2827249/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48