LONDON, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American liquid chromatography reagents market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2014 to 2019. The U.S. accounted for the largest share of this market, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4%. The North American liquid chromatography reagents market holds high potential for growth in future due to the growth in investments in the life sciences and biotechnology segment, along with advances in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. However, the high price of organic solvents is the major factor that limits the growth of the market.
In this report, the North American liquid chromatography reagents market is broadly classified on the basis of products, end-users, and types.
Geographically, the market is divided into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. was estimated to command the largest share of 91.9% of the North American liquid chromatography reagents market in 2014, followed by Canada.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with their developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the North American liquid chromatography reagents market. Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Merck Millipore (U.S.), and Waters Corporation (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the liquid chromatography reagents market, high-growth regions and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North American liquid chromatography reagents market. The usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data. A comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for liquid chromatography reagents across geographies, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the liquid chromatography reagents. Detailed description with regards to related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Development of business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players will enhance the bottom line of the companies in the liquid chromatography reagents market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: A comprehensive study of customers' perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) that checks the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2855317/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers