According to the report, the market is projected to reach $ 2.37 billion by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to aging pipeline infrastructure, increasing number of exploration & production activities, technological advancements, and stringent regulatory and environmental standards across the region.
Moreover, growing research & development activities, rising environmental concerns and installation of smart leak detection systems are expected to aid growth in the oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market in North America during the forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market in North America:
Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Size, Share & Forecast
Segmental Analysis - By Application, By Method of Leak Detection, By Source of Revenue, By Technology, By Equipment, By Country
Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
To gain an in-depth understanding of oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection in North America
To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
To help industry consultants, oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak & Theft Detection Market Outlook 4.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders 4.2. Market Size & Forecast 4.2.1. By Value
5. North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak & Theft Detection Market Outlook 5.1. North America Oil & Gas Industry 5.1.1. Crude Oil Demand & Production, 2013 - 2023F 5.1.2. Natural Gas Demand & Production, 2013 - 2023F 5.2. Pipeline Infrastructure and Investments 5.3. Market Size & Forecast 5.3.1. By Value 5.4. Market Share & Forecast 5.4.1. By Application (Buried Pipelines, Subsea Pipelines, and Refinery/ Petrochemical Complex) 5.4.2. By Method of Leak Detection (Internal Vs. External) 5.4.3. By Source of Revenue (Hardware, Software & Aftersales Services) 5.4.4. By Technology (Ultrasonic/Acoustic, Flow Monitoring, Fiber Optic, Vapor Sensing & Others) 5.4.5. By Equipment (Flowmeters, Acoustic Sensors, Pressure Sensors/ Transducers, Intelligent Pigging/ Smart Ball Technology, Cable Sensors & Others) 5.4.6. By Country 5.5. North America Onshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value 5.6. North America Offshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value 5.7. United States Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value 5.8. Canada Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value 5.9. Mexico Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value 5.10. Rest of North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
6. Market Dynamics 6.1. Drivers 6.2. Challenges
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape 8.1. Competition Matrix 8.2. Company Profiles 8.2.1. Honeywell International Inc. 8.2.2. Siemens AG 8.2.3. Emerson Electric Co. 8.2.4. Baker Hughes, a GE company 8.2.5. Yokogawa Electric Corporation 8.2.6. Technip FMC PLC 8.2.7. Fluor Corporation 8.2.8. TUV Rheinland 8.2.9. PSI AG 8.2.10. Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc 8.2.11. Schlumberger Limited 8.2.12. Agilent Technologies, Inc. 8.2.13. Cisco Systems, Inc. 8.2.14. FLIR Systems, Inc.