DUBLIN, Nov. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market By Application, By Method of Leak Detection, By Source of Revenue, By Technology, By Equipment, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market is projected to reach $ 2.37 billion by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to aging pipeline infrastructure, increasing number of exploration & production activities, technological advancements, and stringent regulatory and environmental standards across the region.
Moreover, growing research & development activities, rising environmental concerns and installation of smart leak detection systems are expected to aid growth in the oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market in North America during the forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection market in North America:
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application, By Method of Leak Detection, By Source of Revenue, By Technology, By Equipment, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oil & gas pipeline leak and theft detection distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak & Theft Detection Market Outlook
4.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders
4.2. Market Size & Forecast
4.2.1. By Value
5. North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak & Theft Detection Market Outlook
5.1. North America Oil & Gas Industry
5.1.1. Crude Oil Demand & Production, 2013 - 2023F
5.1.2. Natural Gas Demand & Production, 2013 - 2023F
5.2. Pipeline Infrastructure and Investments
5.3. Market Size & Forecast
5.3.1. By Value
5.4. Market Share & Forecast
5.4.1. By Application (Buried Pipelines, Subsea Pipelines, and Refinery/ Petrochemical Complex)
5.4.2. By Method of Leak Detection (Internal Vs. External)
5.4.3. By Source of Revenue (Hardware, Software & Aftersales Services)
5.4.4. By Technology (Ultrasonic/Acoustic, Flow Monitoring, Fiber Optic, Vapor Sensing & Others)
5.4.5. By Equipment (Flowmeters, Acoustic Sensors, Pressure Sensors/ Transducers, Intelligent Pigging/ Smart Ball Technology, Cable Sensors & Others)
5.4.6. By Country
5.5. North America Onshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.6. North America Offshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.7. United States Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.8. Canada Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.9. Mexico Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
5.10. Rest of North America Oil & Gas Pipeline Leak and Theft Detection Market Outlook - By Value
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competition Matrix
8.2. Company Profiles
8.2.1. Honeywell International Inc.
8.2.2. Siemens AG
8.2.3. Emerson Electric Co.
8.2.4. Baker Hughes, a GE company
8.2.5. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
8.2.6. Technip FMC PLC
8.2.7. Fluor Corporation
8.2.8. TUV Rheinland
8.2.9. PSI AG
8.2.10. Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc
8.2.11. Schlumberger Limited
8.2.12. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
8.2.13. Cisco Systems, Inc.
8.2.14. FLIR Systems, Inc.
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56kkvk/north_american?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets