LONDON, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global ophthalmology glaucoma surgery devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2014 to 2019. The North American region accounted for the largest share of this market, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the given forecast period. The ophthalmology glaucoma surgery device market holds a high potential for growth in the coming years owing to the increasing strategic expansion of companies, the growing aging population, and the rising incidence of eye disorders. However, general lack of awareness among people about eye disorders and poor primary healthcare infrastructure, along with lack of healthcare insurance, are the major factors that may restrain the growth of the global ophthalmology glaucoma surgery device market in the coming years.
In this report, the ophthalmology glaucoma surgery devices market has been broadly classified on the basis of end-user, type, and geography.
Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (RoW), wherein the North American market commanded the largest share of 45.1% of the global ophthalmology glaucoma surgery device market in 2014, followed by the European market.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market, along with the developments (new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the global ophthalmology glaucoma surgery device market.
The key players in the global ophthalmology glaucoma surgery device market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Alcon, Inc. (Switzerland), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Nidek Co., Ltd. (U.S.), Lumenis Ltd. (Israel), Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd. (Australia), and Iridex Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the ophthalmology surgery devices market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American Ophthalmology Glaucoma Surgery Devices market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Patent analysis, Pipeline products and Product recalls.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for North American Ophthalmology Glaucoma Surgery Devices across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Ophthalmology Glaucoma Surgery Devices. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Ophthalmology Glaucoma Surgery Devices market.
• Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2911170/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48