MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday January 22, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Dr. Nandhini Rajajgopal, Chemicals, Materials and Food Industry Analyst at Frost & Sullivan
Blockbuster drugs worth $73,850 million are expected to lose patent protection in the United States between 2009 and 2017, resulting in an influx of generic manufacturers. This briefing will investigate the increase in volume of drugs and the relative increase in excipients volume.
Why you should attend?
- To understand the anticipating demand for excipients in oral solid drug dosage forms
- Excipient functional that are posed to grow in the future.
- Go to market strategy for the excipients in oral solid drug dosage forms.
- Key unmet needs and success factors for oral solid drug dosage excipients.
- Identifying the drivers and restraints of oral solid drug dosage excipients market.
As this presentation will discuss the unmet needs, key success factors, current and future market trends and opportunities for the oral solid drug dosage excipients in North America, it will benefit drug formulators, excipient manufacturers, distributors, coating system manufacturers
"Stringent regulations and safety requirements are the highest entry barriers in the excipients market," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Nandhini Rajagopal. "Excipients is a commodity market with low brand awareness. Similar commodity products are substituted for the same application. Hence its critical for companies to differentiate their product through specialization."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals, Materials and Food practice, please visit: http://www.chemicals.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country. Or go here to register: http://bit.ly/1aQrpek
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan