NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America orthobiologics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2014 to 2019. North America is the highest contributor of the global orthobiologics market.
The high demand from end-user segment such as hospitals, point of care testing boosts the market growth for orthobiologics market. The increasing expansion and product portfolio expansion has also been driving the growth in the North America orthobiologics market.
In April 2011; Tornier, Inc. launched BioFiber Surgical mesh, which is used in tendon repair. This product is a three dimensional structure that enhances healing process of bones. It helps to enhance the product portfolio of the company and also complements the other biologic products that the company offers.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (new product launches and partnerships, and joint ventures) by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the North America orthobiologics market.
The key players in the North America orthobiologics market are Biomet, Inc. (U.S.), Medtronic, Plc. (U.S.), Integra Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.)., Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Zimmer, Inc. (U.S.), Tornier, Inc. (Netherlands), Nuvasive, Inc. (U.S.), Exactech, Inc. (U.S.), Globus Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and Wright Medical Technology, Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the orthobiologics market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
This report provides information with regards to established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and thereby gauges the pulse of the market; it in turn helps deduce the market shares.
The market strategies with regards to this market are (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment).
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American orthobiologics market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals and Product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the North America orthobiologics market across geographies, exploits new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the North America orthobiologics market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop the business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players, thereby enhancing the bottom line of the companies in the North America orthobiologics market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02841830-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001