DUBLIN, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w5ckz/financial) has announced the addition of the "Financial Assessment of the North American Technology Hardware and Equipment Industry" report to their offering.
The study analyzes the financial status of the North American communication and electronic equipment industries during the period FY 2010 to FY 2015. This includes firms producing business-to-business equipment including WAN, LAN, routers, switching exchanges, and cell towers; and firms producing analytical, electronic test and measurement instruments, scanner/barcode products, lasers, display screens, point-of-sales machines, and security system equipment. Profitability, activity, liquidity, and solvency ratios for each industry have been analyzed, and top-ranking companies in each parameter have been listed. The study provides key strategies used by these outperforming firms and implications for investors interested in these markets.
- Impacted by constant change in the telecom industry, communication equipment vendors are experiencing declining profitability.
- Communication equipment manufacturers are focusing on cutting costs to maintain profitability. Despite telecom firms investing in high-speed networks and shutting down 2G and legacy networks, capital investments for equipment manufacturers have shrunk between FY 2011 and FY 2015.
- Unlike for communication equipment manufacturers, profit margins of electronic equipment manufacturers have been more stable, though this has not translated into increased returns to shareholders. Firms in this industry have been investing in capital expenditures, which has impacted these ratios.
- The cash conversion cycle has marginally increased for firms in the electronic equipment industry.
- Firms in both equipment segments have increased their leverage to take advantage of the prevailing low interest rate environment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Research Objectives and Scope
3. Research Methodology
4. Key Terms and Abbreviations - Ratios Used for Analysis
5. Market Trends
- Key Trends - Communication Equipment
- Key Trends - Electronic Equipment
6. Financial Analysis- Ratio Analysis- Profitability Analysis- Activity Ratios- Liquidity Ratios- Solvency Ratios- Financial Benchmarking - Communication Equipment Top Performers
7. Financial Assessment - Electronic Equipment
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Financial Benchmarking - Electronic Equipment Top Performers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w5ckz/financial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets