PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Condon & Skelly Collectable Vehicle Insurance was founded in 1965 as a tiny insurance niche and is the original insurance broker in the antique, classic car, and street rod market. Today the industry of classic and antique vehicle insurance is a $1 Billion dollar industry. NSM Insurance Group is a national Program Administrator with offices in five states across the country and specializes in the development and marketing of industry specific programs.
"This great opportunity was brought to us by Jason Murgio and Don Emeigh of Merger & Acquisition Services. We will continue to offer the best mix of insurance products, with a preeminent carrier, at affordable prices to Vehicle Collectors", said Geof McKernan, CEO, NSM Insurance Group. "As a collector myself, I'm elated to be part of this cool marketplace. We also have some new business practices and technology coming down the road that will revolutionize the ease of doing business for Collectors and their Insurance Agents."
Coverage is available for many types of collectable vehicles…
Not just cars...!
- Antique & Classic Vehicles including Trucks and Motorcycles
- Collectible Special Interest and Modern Classics
- Vintage Fire Trucks, Farm Tractors and Military Vehicles
- Street Rods, Customs and Modifieds
- Kit Cars (Including Cobras) & Replica Vehicles under active restoration also may qualify for coverage
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
For more information regarding NSM Insurance Group products and services, contact John McCaffery at 800-970-9778 x 112 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE NSM Insurance Group