NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market has witnessed various advancements in radiopharmaceuticals. The global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market is growing due to the increasing number of radioisotope approvals for different clinical indications. Tc-99m and F-18 are estimated to be the highest contributors to the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals diagnostics market; whereas, Ra-223, I-131, and Y-90 are estimated to be the highest contributors for the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals therapeutics market in 2015.
In 2015, the diagnostics segment accounted for the largest share of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market, by type; the SPECT segment accounted for the largest share of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals diagnostics market; whereas, the beta emitters segment accounted for the largest share of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals therapeutics market.
In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share of the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market, followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate for the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market, with an emphasis on India, China, Japan, and Australia. These countries are expected to be lucrative markets for the manufacturers of radiopharmaceuticals.
The global nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market witnesses high-competitive intensity as there are several large and small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (agreements, contracts, partnerships, expansions, acquisitions, market development, new product launches, marketing and promotional activities, technological enhancements, and website launches) to increase their market shares and to establish a strong foothold in the global market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market. The report analyzes the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market by type, and application, and procedural volume
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals technologies across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the nuclear medicine/radiopharmaceuticals market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03095526-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001