LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- An in-depth analysis of the global nucleic acid aptamer market by technologies, applications and geographic regional markets. This report includes key technologies involved, analyzes the capabilities and characteristics of aptamers in comparison with antibodies and lists specific areas where aptamers could find application. Forecasts are provided through 2019.
Use this report to:
- Define and identify key market segments and market structure in the nucleic acid aptamer market.
- Identify major stakeholders, product portfolios and recent developments, and draw a competitive landscape for market leaders.
- Focus exclusively on geographic segmentation. Analyze trends and opportunities in the major regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (ROW).
- Analyze the inclination of trends toward advanced aptamer technologies such as SELEX technologies and their scope in various applications.
- The global market for nucleic acid aptamers reached $340.5 million in 2014. This market should grow to roughly $610.3 million in 2015 and about $5.4 billion in 2019, with a
compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 73.5% from 2014 to 2019.
- The enabling technology market reached $200.9 million in 2014. This market should grow to $347.9 million in 2015 and $2.7 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 68.5%.from 2014 to 2019.
- The diagnostic sensors market reached $139.6 million in 2014. This market should grow to about $262.4 million in 2015 and $2.6 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 79.8% from 2014 to 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/196578/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers