CHICAGO, Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NVISIA, a software development partner with a 22-year history of connecting business innovation with emerging software technology, today announced a successful collaboration with Accuity to develop a custom application providing customers with better payment processing information and increased Straight Through Processing (STP).
- The merger of Bankers Almanac and Accuity presented an opportunity to enhance the data Accuity provided to its customers. The challenge Accuity faced was integrating the data from each company into a single data store while preserving an historical record of discrepancies and concurrently developing a unified payments application to provide access to this critical data.
- NVISIA and Accuity developed a MarkLogic NoSQL data platform that allows custom integration with existing systems and provides efficient, powerful smart searches, filtering and quick navigation, enabling banks to easily locate information.
- A custom unified offering using single page applications integrates critical data into the customer's decision workflow/process for better transactional STP with less downtime and clearer payment processing paths.
- The establishment of a sustainable organization supports this new, agile business platform, passing full control to the Accuity team to add on custom applications to suit customer needs as the business evolves.
- Hugh Jones, president and CEO, Accuity said, "Following the merger, we needed to integrate trustworthy data from two legacy databases into a single data store, while simultaneously developing a custom application to integrate data into customers' existing platforms. NVISIA has been an integral part of not only bringing this solution to market, but also building a knowledgeable team to take over when they leave. With this next generation technology, our customers will benefit from increased STP and substantial cost savings."
- Shaun Lovick, president, NVISIA said, "Accuity was looking to provide its customers with the best possible payments information using innovative technology. NVISIA was eager to help Accuity achieve this goal with a unified data store and single page application web platform. We are excited to see the results of our collaboration coming to fruition."
- To learn more about the deployment, access the full case study and video interviews here: http://www.nvisia.com/industry-solutions/case-study-accuity
NVISIA is an enterprise software development partner with a 22-year history of developing highly integrated software platforms for market-leading corporations throughout the Midwest. NVISIA excels at creatively connecting people, process and technology to develop long-term business platforms that can be confidently maintained and extended by our clients' internal IT teams. NVISIA understand the challenges of bringing together business and IT teams to quickly deliver strategic platforms, while giving them comfort and confidence in technology that's new to their organizations. For more information on NVISIA, please visit http://www.nvisia.com/