NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Every ecommerce website wants leads, and content marketing is becoming the focus for many brands to get those leads. But how can your brand stand out among the millions of other content marketers on the world wide web? NYC website design company, Huemor, discusses tips for creating relevant and engaging website content. Read on below if you want to improve your online content's performance.
- Cultivate action-oriented content to lead your visitors to a landing page, whether it's for a sale, a specific product, or an appointment. Minimize the number of steps they have to take to get to the end result because users don't want to click through many pages or fill out unnecessarily long forms. The more steps you make someone take, the more likely they are to drop off. Keep it simple.
- Smaller bites of text break up your content and make it easier for people to scan and read it. Nobody will read long blocks of text without white space, so keep your paragraphs short and use generous amounts of white space between paragraphs to make your text easier to digest.
- Produce original (and accurate) content that speaks to your target audience and reflects your brand image. There's nothing that turns website visitors off more than clickbait, so take care to post interesting and thoroughly fact-checked content under your brand name. Don't be afraid of giving away the farm: what you do is so complex that a DIY solution would never match up to your expertise.
- Look at what visitors are looking at Think about your imagery: how does it affect how people perceive your content? Are you accurately representing your brand and the content of the page? Are the images relevant or superfluous?
- Follow trends in a new way. Jump on the bandwagon, but provide a fresh take on hot, up-to-date content trends. Don't just provide the same opinion as every other site. Providing a fresh take or a deeper website redesign analysis can give your brand's content the edge it needs to stand out in a pile of trend-focused content. One more thing: don't fall into the trap of only posting newsworthy content. Evergreen content will pay more dividends over its lifetime.
There are a lot of ways for brands to produce engaging and relevant content. These tips are just a few of the ways your brand can accomplish this goal.
About Huemor: Huemor, Ecommerce Web Design, helps ecommerce, beauty, SaaS, B2B, and nonprofit businesses create a best-in-class website experience to drive their online growth and improve their overall bottom line. Huemor's team of designers and developers work to create memorable websites that tell your brand's story, improve your key metrics, and display your brand with pride. Balancing memorable brand experiences with user-centric design, Huemor has amassed an impressive portfolio of case studies with successful clients, helping companies build memorable digital experiences for their brand across various industries.