DALLAS, May 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- o9 Solutions, the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of its Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation1. Gartner defines an S&OP System of Differentiation as "a software solution that helps to enable Stage 4, or possibly higher, maturity S&OP process." Of the companies in the Leaders quadrant, o9 is positioned furthest on the completeness of vision axis.
A complimentary copy of the full report is available at https://www.o9solutions.com/2019-gartner-magic-quadrant-sales-and-operations-planning.
Sanjiv Sidhu, Chairman and Co-founder of o9 Solutions said, "In our second time to be included by Gartner for this S&OP Magic Quadrant, we believe that o9's position delivers a clear message that we are bringing next-generation, transformational capabilities to a rapidly growing list of enthusiastic global companies." He continued, "It's a movement that is good for business and good for the planet by helping companies optimize resources across the globe."
o9 underpins its vision for delivering future-ready S&OP with significant investments in platform and strategy that will drive a step change in how enterprises plan and operate over the next 10 years. Those investments are reflected in o9's differentiated innovations including:
- One Platform for Planning versus Modules—built from day one to support all business planning requirements across the enterprise
- Post-Game, Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics—designed to answer the key questions of planners and decision-makers
- Enterprise Knowledge Graph Model—infused with power and elasticity to model business nuances and constantly enhance knowledge
- Role-Based Digital Assistants—transforming key roles through AI-powered digital assistants that help predict risks and opportunities, prescribe action, and make collaboration simple
- Built-in Intelligent Data Management—enables faster implementations and superior continuous improvement
- Next-Generation Demand/Supply Match Solvers—delivering improved flexibility, speed, and quality across incremental, interactive, and scenario planning
- Artificial Intelligence and Collaboration—combining the best knowledge and judgment of human experts with machine intelligence and natural language processing to create superior plans
Co-Founder and CEO of o9 Solutions, Chakri Gottemukkala, said, "Our clients, some of the world's leading brands, are reshaping the expectations of enterprise software. They are demanding solutions that are modern, developed in today's business environment to meet today's business needs in terms of usability, flexibility, and intelligence. The results they are achieving with our platform in tandem with our global partnership network are changing the game for the entire ecosystem: from us as developers to them as clients, from suppliers to retailers, from C-level executives to end users, from information technologists to business line managers—everyone."
1 Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation, Tim Payne, Amber Salley, Alex Pradhan, 7 May 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
About o9 Solutions
o9 Solutions is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformation of integrated planning and operations capabilities. o9's clients span a variety of industries across manufacturing and retail supply chain. Whether it is sensing and forecasting market demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing the P&L, any planning and decision making process can be made faster and smarter with o9's AI-powered digital solutions. Bringing together technology innovations—such as graph-based enterprise modeling, big data analytics, advanced algorithms for forecasting and real-time scenario planning, collaborative portals, easy-to-use interfaces and cloud-based delivery—into one platform, o9 empowers organizations with superior visibility and predictive and prescriptive insight to drive faster, smarter, integrated decision making and execution across the enterprise. For more information, visit https://www.o9solutions.com.
CONTACT: Drew Larson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-838-3125
SOURCE o9 Solutions, Inc.