BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jan. 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Oakworth Capital Inc. ("Oakworth") reported record financial results in 2018 with net income of $7.0 million, a 29% increase over its 2017 net income of $5.4 million. Financial highlights include the following:
- Assets of $613 million at December 31, 2018, 17% higher than December 31, 2017's $526 million
- Loans of $474 million at year-end 2018, 9% higher than year-end 2017's $435 million
- Deposits of $533 million, 17% higher than year-end 2017's $457 million
- Wealth assets of $1.231 billion at December 31, 2018, 6% higher than $1.163 billion at December 31, 2017
- Pristine credit quality with zero non-performing assets at year-end
- $0.20/share dividend paid to shareholders of record December 15, 2018 on January 15, 2019
Scott Reed, Oakworth Capital Inc. CEO, said, "We are pleased that our recent investments in people, technology and our new corporate headquarters are resulting in the type of financial results for which our shareholders, clients and associates can be proud. These strong results are indicative of our commitment to serve our clients in a manner consistent with our core purpose of Helping People Succeed. We are excited that Oakworth was voted #1 nationally in the American Banker's "Best Banks To Work For" survey and again voted by Depositaccounts.com as one of the safest banks in the country (#28) and the safest bank in Alabama (#1)."
About Oakworth Capital Inc. and Oakworth Capital Bank
Oakworth Capital Inc., via its wholly-owned subsidiary Oakworth Capital Bank ("Oakworth") provides commercial banking, wealth management, and private banking services to successful businesses, families, and individuals. Oakworth serves its valued clients across the United States from its headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama as well as offices located in Montgomery and Mobile. Oakworth was named the Best Bank to Work For in 2018 by American Banker. For more information about Oakworth Capital Bank and its unique approach, please visit the company website at www.oakworthcapital.com or call us at 205/263-4700.
For more information contact:
SOURCE Oakworth Capital Bank