NEW YORK, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Oce Business Services will demonstrate new features of its CaseData™ ASP document review system at the LegalTech 2010 conference. CaseData provides collaborative production, search and review of electronic data and scanned paper files for legal discovery and regulatory matters. The company has also scheduled three presentations in which Oce experts will highlight how law firms can gain a competitive edge with document management best practices that span litigation support, records and copy/print management.
At this year's conference, which runs February 1 – 3, 2010 at the New York Hilton Hotel, experts from the Oce Records, Compliance and Legal Solutions (RCLS) division will be on hand to demonstrate CaseData's new features, which are designed to significantly streamline the document review management and administration process. These enhancements include:
- Intellibatch – Provides automated batching of documents for review teams. As documents are loaded into the CaseData system, they can be automatically divided into batches for review, based on parameters created by the review manager.
- Document Migration Options – Offers options that can move documents more efficiently through the review process including automatic and manual submission of documents to next steps in the workflow.
- Public Assignments – CaseData arranges document batches in a queue, allowing individual reviewers to automatically receive their next assignment rather than requiring the review manager to continually distribute new assignments as reviews are completed.
- Enhanced Reports – In addition to existing report metrics such as highlighting how many documents have been reviewed, this feature provides greater detail into review assignments and the movement of documents through the workflow.
In addition to demonstrating the CaseData enhancements, Oce executives have scheduled three presentations that are designed to offer law firms untapped opportunities to achieve new levels of client service and internal efficiency. The presentations, which will take place on Tuesday, February 2nd in the Concourse B conference room, include the following:
- 7:30 AM – 9 AM (including breakfast): "Localized/Onsite Handling of Electronic Discovery: Treating Electronic Discovery as an In-House Corporate Business Process"
- 9 AM – 10 AM: "Records Management: A Gateway to Effective Discovery and Compliance"
- 11 AM to Noon: Copy/Print Management: Why Your Documents are an Untapped Opportunity
Seating for the presentations is limited and registration is required. For additional information and to register visit http://ocepresents.eventbrite.com/.
About Oce Business Services
Oce Business Services is a leading international provider of document process outsourcing services and technology to businesses and the public sector. By improving and managing non-core yet critical document processes, Oce Business Services enables organizations to reduce costs, increase efficiency, mitigate risk and improve operational performance. Oce Business Services' solutions span the document lifecycle, from creation through disposal, including business records, eDiscovery, imaging, print and mail management. Proprietary service delivery methodologies apply Six Sigma® to improve results. To learn more, visit http://www.obs-innovation.com.
Oce is a leading international provider of digital document management technology and services. Oce employs around 22,000 people, with 2008 revenues of approximately $4.3 billion, and operates in around 100 countries. For more information about Oce, visit http://www.oceusa.com. Outside the U.S. consult http://www.global.oce.com.
Visit Oce Business Services' Records Compliance and Legal Solutions Division at the LegalTech 2010 conference, Booth #431
SOURCE Oce Business Services, Inc.