SAN JOSE, Calif., March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR), a tier-one provider of optical communications and laser solutions, today announced that it will be previewing its latest high-speed optical network components and solutions at private customer suites (booth #2156 and 2160) during the OFC/NFOEC show in Los Angeles next week. As the market leader in high-speed optical networking, the company is the volume shipment leader in 40G DPSK line side 300-pin transponders. During OFC, Oclaro plans to announce its next generation 40G products with plans to extend leadership into the emerging 100G space.
"With the broadest portfolio of products targeted directly at the core optical network, Oclaro is committed to helping customers deliver the high performance, flexible, and cost-effective solutions demanded by telecommunications service providers," said Yves Le Maitre, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development at Oclaro. "Whether a customer is looking for fast time-to-market through complete optical modules and sub-systems, or a family of discrete optical components to customize their own module designs, Oclaro has the innovative products, world-class manufacturing and scale to meet their needs."
Oclaro Executives Speaking at OFC/NFOEC 2011
As recognized authorities in the optical communications market, Oclaro executives will be presenting on three panels during the OFC show. These include the following:
- OSA Executive Forum Panel 4: Where is the Optical Components Market Going?
- Speaker: Alain Couder, President and CEO
- Location: JW Marriott, LA, 3rd Floor, Diamond Ballroom, next to convention center
- Date/time: Monday, March 7, 4-5:30pm
- OFC MarketWatch Panel III: 100G Ecosystem: Enabling Technology and Economics
- Speaker: Terry Unter, President and General Manager, Optical Networks Solutions
- Location: Exhibit Hall, Expo Theater I
- Date/time: Wednesday, March 9, 1-3pm
- OFC Workshop on Optical Startups - 10 Years After the Bubble
- Speaker: Yves LeMaitre, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development
- Location: Exhibit Hall, Expo Theater II
- Date/Time: Thursday, March 10, 11am -12:15pm
Oclaro, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCLR) is a tier-one provider of optical communications and laser components, modules and subsystems for a broad range of diverse markets, including telecommunications, industrial, scientific, consumer electronics, and medical. Oclaro is a global leader, dedicated to photonics innovation with cutting-edge research and development (R&D) and chip fabrication facilities in the U.K., Switzerland and Italy, and in-house and contract manufacturing sites in the U.S., Thailand and China. To support its diverse and global customer base, Oclaro maintains design, sales and service organizations in each of the major regions around the world. For more information visit http://www.oclaro.com.
Copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Oclaro, the Oclaro logo, and certain other Oclaro trademarks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Oclaro, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Information in this release is subject to change without notice.
SOURCE Oclaro, Inc.