NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Low oil prices have negatively affected activity in many sectors of the oil & gas industry, but decommissioning activity is set to increase in a low oil price environment as uneconomic platforms are retired. Even before the oil price fall, the global decommissioning market was set for steady growth over the coming decade as ageing offshore infrastructure and increasingly stringent regulations drive investment, particularly in the two primary markets of the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea. Visiongain assesses that spending in the global decommissioning market will total $5.05bn in 2015.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall decommissioning industry?
- Which spending categories will account for the greatest levels of spending in key regional markets?
- How are oil prices affecting the decommissioning market?
- Which regions and countries are attracting the most decommissioning spending?
- Who are the key players in the decommissioning industry?
- How consolidated is the sector among the decommissioning industry players?
Five Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The study reveals where the greatest levels of decommissioning spending will be seen, with ten year market forecasts. We show you the prospects for the following regions:
- Gulf of Mexico Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
- Rest of North America Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
- UK Offshore Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
- Norwegian Offshore Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
- Rest of the North Sea Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
- Asia-Pacific Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
- Rest of the World Decommissioning Market 2015-2025
In addition, analysis is provided for 19 national or regional decommissioning markets:
- Gulf of Mexico
- The Netherlands
- Middle East
- West Africa
- South America
2) The report also includes submarket breakdowns for spending in the three key markets of the Gulf of Mexico, UK Offshore and Norwegian Offshore, from 2015-2025:
- Well Plugging and Abandonment (P&A)
- Jacket and Topside Removal
- 'Other' Costs (including Project Planning & Permitting, Pipeline Cleaning and Decommissioning, Onshore Disposal and Site Clearance)
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- OIS Ltd.: a leading provider of well decommissioning and specialist project management services.
- Sureclean: a leading service contractor offering support services for decommissioning activities.
4) The report provides profiles of the leading companies operating within the decommissioning market, broken down via the category in which they operate:
- The leading oil and gas companies with offshore assets
- The leading offshore decommissioning contractors
- The leading offshore decommissioning consultancies
5) You will be better informed as to how lower oil prices are influencing decommissioning activity
Included in the report is a lengthy discussion of the causes and consequences of the fall in oil prices since the summer of 2014. The report includes a ten year oil price forecast, which is used to construct the decommissioning forecasts.
This independent, 161 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 78 tables and figures examining the offshore oil and gas decommissioning market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market from 2015-PLUS analysis, as well as exclusive interviews,
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03287987-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.