DENVER, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. (www.enercominc.com) today announced its industry news and views website Oil & Gas 360™ (www.oilandgas360.com) conducted eight interviews of company executives who presented during EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 15. The five-day conference assembled 92 companies who presented their unique stories to investors, research analysts, and investment professionals in Denver, Colo.
Oil & Gas 360™ conducted interviews during the conference to ask key presenters follow-up questions to discuss the increasing importance the industry has on shaping the world's economic future. The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Ben M. "Bud" Brigham, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President – Brigham Exploration Company (Nasdaq: BEXP)
- David M. Demshur, Chairman of Supervisory Board, Chief Executive Officer and President – Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Stephen C. Jumper, Chief Executive Officer and President – Dawson Geophysical (Nasdaq: DWSN)
- Richard W. McCullough, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President – PDC Energy (Nasdaq: PETD)
- David E. Preng, Founder and President – Preng & Associates
- Albert L. Reese, Jr., Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer – ATP Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: ATPG)
- John D. Schiller, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – Energy XXI (Nasdaq: EXXI)
- Jeffrey L. Ventura, President and Chief Operating Officer – Range Resources Corporation (NYSE: RRC)
The interviews are posted on www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm
About Oil & Gas 360™
Oil & Gas 360™ is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, trends, macro-economic analysis that impacts commodity prices, views and interviews, profiles and Catalyst™ reports. The goal with Oil & Gas 360™ is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, media and corporate communications, visual communications design, and analysis. The Company's professionals have more than 220 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil and Gas Conference® 15 – Denver, Colorado – August 22 – 26, 2010 www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil and Services Conference™ IX – San Francisco, California – February 23 – 24, 2011 www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom's London Oil and Gas Conference™ 3 – London, England – June 16, 2011 http://www.enercomlogc.com
You can now follow EnerCom, Inc. on Twitter at www.twitter.com/enercominc.
For more information about EnerCom and its services, please call: Brian Brooks, at +303-296-8834 or visit www.enercominc.com.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.