NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that CAPEX on SURF will reach $7.33bn in 2016. This includes spending on umbilicals, risers and flowlines. Large deepwater subsea projects can take up to ten years from final investment decision (FID) to start-up date. Smaller tiebacks can be completed within two years. It is therefore critical that you have your timelines correct and your forecasting plans in place. Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the SURF industry?
- What does the value chain look like?
- How is the supply chain structured?
- How profitable is the SURF industry?
- Who are the key players in the SURF industry?
- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the SURF sector?
- How consolidated is the sector among the SURF industry players?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of seven leading companies operating within the SURF market:
- Aker Solutions
- EMAS AMC
- FMC Technologies
- Saipem SpA
- Subsea 7
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in SURF. We show you CAPEX ($m) and length(km) forecasts for the following 6 regions with individualised analyses of 28 national markets.
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Papua New Guinea
- Eurasia / Middle East
- Black Sea
- Caspian Sea
- Persian Gulf
- Russian Arctic
- North America
- Trinidad and Tobago
- South America
- Western Europe
- Mediterranean Sea
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with a leading expert
- Subsea UK chief executive Neil Gordon
4) Our overview forecasts and analyses CAPEX ($m) and length(km) SURF submarkets from 2016-2026
5) Our study also forecasts and analyses CAPEX ($m) and length(km) SURF applications from 2016-2026
- Shallow water projects
- Deepwater projects
- Ultra-deepwater projects
This independent 233 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 182 tables and figures examining the subsea market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market PLUS length and capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the subsea value chain
- Oil supermajors
- Companies specialising in FPSO design, vessel construction, operations and services
- Oil well production enhancement professionals
- Natural gas well production enhancement professionals
- Oil and gas industry safety and risk reduction professionals
- Engineering companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the offshore sector with an interest in subsea systems. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04205681-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oil--gas-subsea-umbilicals-risers--flowlines-surf-market-report-2016-2026-300342320.html