WASHINGTON, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Office of Management and Budget will give its first-ever public progress report on performance management November 1 at Excellence in Government, a highly-attended annual conference that draws top-tier executives from the public sector.
OMB management will also open the floor to questions. Participants in the Q&A include:
- Jeffrey Zients, Federal Chief Performance Officer and Acting Director, OMB
- Vivek Kundra, Federal Chief Information Officer
- Danny Werfel, Controller of Office of Federal Financial Management
- Shelley Metzenbaum, Associate Director of Performance and Personnel Management
- Lesley Field, Deputy Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy
Excellence in Government, produced by Government Executive Media Group, will be held at the Ronald Reagan Building November 1. Seats are still available – registration officially ends Wednesday October 27. Click here for more details.
About Excellence in Government
Produced by Government Executive Media Group, Excellence in Government is the premier conference series dedicated to creating high-performance government. Excellence in Government offers federal managers access to the latest best practices in key management areas such as human capital, open government and program performance. For more information, visit www.excelgov.com.
Contact: Will Colston 202.266.7423
SOURCE Government Executive