SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, ON24, Inc., a globally-leading digital marketing and webinar platform, announced the winners of the ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards for the fourth quarter of 2016.
Based on performance, ten companies were selected for their industry-leading webinars for the fourth quarterly awards program.
"We saw thousands of standout webinars this quarter, and are proud to recognize companies that generated unprecedented engagement, going above and beyond in 10 original categories," said Sharat Sharan, CEO and Co-Founder of ON24. "In 2016, we helped to support our customers' more than 60,000 webcasts. This year, our customers are on track to deliver more than 100,000 webcasts collectively and these 10 companies represent the best of what we have seen in the fourth quarter."
Winners of the ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards are selected based on a variety of criteria, including creativity, audience reach and interactivity, as well as engagement. Factors such as branding and design, reception on social channels and speaker format are also considered.
The winners for Q4 2016 include:
- Best use of video – Oracle for How To Operate Like a Startup Within an Enterprise
- Best speaker format – Workday for Expert Perspectives: Leading in the Digital Age
- Most Innovative – Align Technologies for Inspire Your Patients and Ignite Your Practice with the Invisalign Outcome Simulator!
- Most Engaged – Knights of Columbus for Fraternal Mission Webinar: Engaging Members: Programs with Purpose!
- Most Social – Demandbase for Expert ABM: Selling the Value of ABM in your Organization
- Best On-Demand – Axis Communications for Beyond the Encoder
- Most International – Eli Lilly for CEO Connect Town Hall
- Best Webinar Series – Insidesales.com for Sales Acceleration Technology Summit
- Most Creative – Nobel Biocare for All-On-4® Treatment Concept Online Course
- Best Branded – Twitter for Christmas on Twitter
The ON24 Webinar Engagement Awards recognize the top performing webinars of each quarter, which are selected by a panel of digital marketing experts at ON24. For consideration in the Q1 2017 awards, companies can submit their webinars along with a brief description to EngagementAwards@on24.com.
More than ever before, companies are turning to webinars to create binge worthy content and better engage their audience, and ON24 is leading the charge with 2.8 million minutes of live event content along with 65, 793 webcasts this past year.
Last month, Goldman Sachs announced a $25 million investment in ON24, coming after the company saw a 43 percent year-over-year revenue growth in 2016.
For more, visit: http://www.on24.com/webinar-engagement-award-winners/
About ON24, Inc.
ON24 is the leading webinar marketing platform for demand generation, lead qualification and customer engagement. Its award-winning, patented, cloud-based platform enables companies of all sizes to deliver engaging live and on-demand webinars. Providing industry-leading analytics that can be integrated with all leading marketing automation and CRM platforms, ON24 enables marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate sales pipeline opportunities.
Additional applications for the ON24 product portfolio include virtual training, talent development and town hall meetings. More than 1,500 companies and organizations rely on ON24, including IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Credit Suisse and SAP. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit http://www.on24.com.
Connect with ON24
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/on24-recognizes-top-performing-webinars-in-webinar-engagement-awards-300405889.html
SOURCE ON24, Inc.