LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ganja Goddess, California's premium online shopping, lifestyle and cannabis delivery platform, announced key consumer and platform findings since the start of the COVID-19, which revealed a sustained demand for cannabis delivery one year since the start of the global pandemic. The company also announced the winners of its second annual Ganja Goddess Awards, which honor the top-selling brands and products on its platform that cannabis consumers demanded the most in the world's largest and most competitive cannabis market in the world: California.
"With consumers spending more time at home than ever before while sheltering in place, cannabis delivery became a vital force in the industry," said Ganja Goddess CEO Zachary Pitts. "With cannabis deemed an essential service, the pandemic acted like rocket fuel for what was already a growing consumer trend headed for the mainstream. In a year filled with challenges, we saw a surge in consumers placing orders for cannabis products marketed to help with sleep issues, highlighting one of the many health issues Americans are facing during the pandemic. The critical need for cannabis delivery remains at an all-time high. As challenges related to the pandemic continue, we are committed to serving the growing needs of cannabis consumers and patients across California."
Since the start of the pandemic, Ganja Goddess' key consumer and platform shifts include:
- 635% increase in revenue for cannabis products marketed to support sleep;
- 53% increase in conversion rates, which outperforms the average e-commerce conversion rate of 1-2% by more than 350%;
- sustained 100% growth year-over-year;
- 275% increase in revenue on 4/20, the largest day for cannabis delivery sales; and
- 200% increase in revenue on Cyber Monday, the second largest day for cannabis delivery sales.
Pitts continued: "With more consumers joining in on cannabis' normalization and demanding the same ease-of-use and transparency they're accustomed to when ordering CPG products from mainstream apps or websites like Amazon, the 2020 Ganja Goddess Awards are the cannabis industry's version of the People's Choice Awards. Competing against hundreds of other brands offered on our platform, we are recognizing these winning brands and products for their outstanding merits and achievements."
The California-based online shopping, lifestyle and delivery platform honored the 2020 Ganja Goddess Award winners, which are [drum roll please...]:
- Best Brands Overall: Kiva Confections, Breez and Old Pal
- Best Products Overall: Kiva Camino Gummies, Sleep Midnight Blueberry
- Best Selling Strain: Old Pal Flower Indica Blend
- Best Selling Pre-Roll: Pure Beauty Babies - Black Box (Hybrid) - 10 Mini Pre-Rolls
- Best Selling Edible: Kiva Camino Gummies - Sleep Midnight Blueberry (Indica)
- Best Selling Vape Cartridges and Pod: Bloom Farms Cartridge Sour Diesel (Sativa)
- Best Selling Selling Concentrate: Yak's Revita Strong Oil (OrganakOil) RSO - 1g
- Best Selling Selling Tincture: Breez Spray Royal Mint Extra Strength
- Best Selling Topical: Mary's Medicinals Transdermal Patch, THC/THCa
- Best Selling CBD Product: Kiva Camino Gummies, Sparkling Pear (3:1 CBD)
- Best Selling CBN Product: Kiva Camino Gummies, Sleep Midnight Blueberry
- A full list of the 2020 Ganja Goddess Awards of winners can be viewed here.
"2020 was a year like no other, and one where we saw even more of our customers demand our award-winning products be offered on delivery services like Ganja Goddess," said Kiva Confections Director of Marketing Kristin Rasmussen. "Cannabis consumers today want consistent, quality products, convenience and ease-of-use during the pandemic, and that's exactly what Ganja Goddess serves up. We couldn't be happier with the overwhelming response we saw from consumers on their service and are thrilled to be named one of the top performing brands for the second year in a row. With more than a decade in cannabis under our belt, we continue to believe that a few keys to our success are great partners like Ganja Goddess, which continue to play an instrumental role in making us who we are today—one of the best cannabis brands in the world."
For more information about Ganja Goddess, visit https://goddessdelivers.com/, https://www.instagram.com/ganjagoddessinsider/, https://twitter.com/GoddessDelivers and https://www.facebook.com/GoddessDelivers.
About Ganja Goddess
Founded in 2011, Ganja Goddess is a premium brand with statewide delivery services, online shopping, award-winning products and a curated online cannabis lifestyle experience that caters to consumers demands and needs in the world's largest cannabis market: California. Ganja Goddess is capitalizing on one of the hottest consumer trends in the U.S.: the rise of online ordering, delivery of CPGs and curated-online lifestyle experiences. Ganja Goddess business pillars include: statewide online shopping, which offers a seamless experience with maximum convenience and the same transparency consumers are accustomed via mainstream apps or websites; convenient online delivery powered by the internet; and a curated online lifestyle experience that is revolutionizing how consumers think about a personalized cannabis lifestyle.
SOURCE Ganja Goddess