31 Jul, 2020, 14:45 ET
DUBLIN, July 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "SCORM Modules for your Learning Management System" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Customer Service Online Course, SCORM 1.2-Compliant Modules, to Help Your Employees Speak with Friendliness and Empathy, and to Handle Difficult Customers with More Ease.
This course takes the participant through eight training courses in online phone skills, and the buyer can take them all together in order or mix-and-match them to create their own customised approach.
The courses include:
- Customer Experience Over the Telephone, so your employees can make a great first impression over the phone and end calls on a positive note;
- Empathy, so your employees instinctively put themselves in your customer's shoes and respond with more care, concern, and friendliness;
- How to Handle Difficult Customers, so your employees are confident, assertive and in control when dealing with angry and agitated customers, with a focus on de-escalation;
- Call Control, so your employees can politely control calls with storytellers, ramblers, and whiners.
- Email Writing: so your employees can craft personable emails that reflect your brand voice;
- How to Deliver Bad News to a Customer, so your employees can deliver bad news with confidence and without fear of negative backlash;
- Chat Interactions, so your employees can handle deliver a friendly and comprehensive customer experience over chat;
- Text Interactions, so your employees can handle deliver a friendly and comprehensive customer experience over chat;
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/91m40s
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article