PUNE, India, April 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Evaluation of a person's abilities can be done through several means. However, the basic principle, which is the comparison of an individual's abilities with that of his peers, remains the same. China is considered as the first country to have a standardized examination system. This system can be traced back to the early 6th AD. Education has been a priority for most government bodies around the globe. The sector has been at the forefront of embracing digital technologies. Online-based tests ensure that the evaluation process becomes simplified and it allows the institutes to save countless man-hours. Businesses are also resorting to online evaluations for selecting suitable candidates. The online exam software provides the end-users with a diverse set of options to evaluate a candidate's IQ, EQ, job skills and situational awareness. Furthermore, online exams also ensuring in curbing plagiarism. With the advancement in AI, the online software vendors are providing response-based questions. The difficulty level of the succeeding questions will be based on the correctness and response time of the candidates. One such example is that of the Graduate Record Examinations in the U.S., which is a standardized exam that is taken by those candidates who are opting for a graduate degree. The global online exam software market is expected to show considerable growth, especially in the APAC region, due to rapid digitization in schools, colleges and government bodies, which in turn is creating demand for internet-based tests.
Request for Sample Copy of This [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=539
Pandemics such as the current Coronavirus situation has disrupted the academic schedule of numerous schools and universities around the globe. They are increasingly resorting to online exam software to conduct periodic evaluations and entrance tests. Also, with the usage of automated solutions, candidates/students are further being provided with an eco-friendly alternative to the pen and paper system, helping them in managing time by providing timely notifications during an exam. Additionally, owing to increasing rate of online certification programs, candidates are now being able to share it across various networking sites such as LinkedIn, thus aiding in the overall development and surge of online-based tests. The global online exam software market thus is projected to attain attractive investment, considering the proliferation of smart devices and internet that is facilitating for online evaluations.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=539
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of online exam software market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, the solutions segment accounted for the highest share in 2018. The increasing demand for faster and easier evaluations can be cited as a reason for this.
- The highest share in the 2018 global online exam software market came from the large organizations. Large education institutes and businesses allocate a higher budget for IT-related activities. The higher number of students and candidate demand customised, large scale software solutions.
- As far as geography is concerned, APAC region is expected to show the highest growth during the forecast years. This can be attributed to increase in popularity of online exam software in countries such as India and China. A large number of candidates appear in higher education entrance examinations in these countries.
- Some of the players operating in the online exam software market are Batia Infotech, Classtime AG, EDBASE , ExamSoft, Fry-IT Ltd , Ginger Webs Pvt. Ltd , Intelligent Assessment Technologies Limited , Maxinity Software Ltd , Mettl Online Assessmen, ProctorExam, Questionmark Computing Limited , QuizCV, Speedwell Software , Talview, Testportal, TestReach Ltd. and Trax UK, amongst others.
Online Exam Software Market:
- By Offerings
- Cloud based
- On Premise
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By End Users
- Higher Education
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Online-Exam-Software-Market-2019-2027-539
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
SOURCE Absolute Markets Insights