NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 Online Schools for Master's in Supply Chain Management. This comprehensive index outlines the very best distance education graduate programs in the discipline.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution, by clicking the link below:
Essentially every for-profit company or industry that produces goods and items exceedingly benefits from the knowledge and skill of graduate-level supply chain managers. These professionals are responsible for a multitude of different departments and areas, from the procurement of resources to customer satisfaction. This unique area of business administration gives students the ability to maneuver between many different areas of the field, in positions of authority and responsibility. This degree program immerses students in hands-on simulations that give them real-world understanding of problem solving and business scenarios before entering into positions of excess responsibility.
These Top 20 Online Schools for Master's in Supply Chain Management are some of the finest academic institutions in the country, and have been repeatedly recognized for their achievements in distance education. Many of these colleges and universities maintain the finest business schools in the country and give online students the same resources and opportunities offered to on-campus students. Curricula are taught by working professionals who bring worlds of practical knowledge and experience to the online classroom, delivering all of the most relevant and up-to-date information in the industry.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "The benefits of a Master's in Supply Chain Management, or its equivalent, are virtually innumerable. The amount of knowledge gained in this diverse major give students fabulous resources to enter into industries throughout the world, and provide a crucially needed service with ethically focused strategies."
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Top 20 Online Schools for Master's in Supply Chain Management:
- Penn State World Campus – University Park, PA
- Georgia College and State University – Milledgeville, GA
- Bellevue University – Bellevue, NE
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Daytona Beach, FL
- Arizona State University – Tempe, AZ
- Ashford University – San Diego, CA
- University of Maryland University College – Upper Marlboro, MD
- Florida Institute of Technology – Melbourne, FL
- Indiana University Bloomington – Bloomington, IN
- Colorado Technical University – Colorado Springs, CO
- Governors State University – University Park, IL
- Fontbonne University – St. Louis, MO
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
- University of Washington – Seattle, WA
- New England College – Henniker, NH
- University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
- University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, MS
- Northeastern University – Boston, MA
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville – Platteville, WI
These Top 20 Online Schools for Master's in Supply Chain Management were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that give students more than just classroom experience.
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution. The editors of OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand. In developing this list, OnlineSchoolsCenter.com chose not to list the schools in an ordered way, but instead highlighted twenty of the very best programs, all of which have their own unique strengths.
Email: [email protected]
Cell: (931) 636-4286