NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 Doctor of Psychology Degree Programs, a detailed inventory of online and on-campus academic institutions that have shown an outstanding ability to produce competent doctors of psychology. The methodology of this list is broken down into several points including accreditation, cost, financial aid availability, program opportunities, admission consideration, and some other factors.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution and course flexibility by clicking the link below:
Psychologists are needed in many different capacities all across the globe. In research, practice, consultation, construction of psychological systems and techniques, and many other sectors, there are institutions, organizations, and private and public companies that need competent, well-educated psychologists in their human resources departments, as counselors, as private consultants, and of course, as practicing psychologists.
These Top 20 Doctor of Psychology Degree Programs will introduce curious students to a list of schools that provide a wide variety of educational support and opportunities. Every student has the chance to thrive and expand their knowledge (and career opportunities!) at one of these fine institutions. Whether students retain information more fully in online or on-campus classes, they will find several options on this list.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "This list makes it possible for potential applicants to discover what kind of cost and availability an institution may have and compare such information to other programs. Every item included on the list is meant to give students samples of crucial information needed when applying to the most appropriate and exciting program for them! With the ever-present need for psychologists and doctors, students will find their appropriate career and academic path on this list."
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Top 20 Doctor of Psychology Degree Programs:
1. University of the Rockies - Colorado Spring, CO
2. Rutgers University - Newark, NJ
3. California Southern University - Irvine, CA
4. Indiana University of Pennsylvania - Indiana, PA
5. Northcentral University - Prescott Valley, AZ
6. Baylor University - Waco, TX
7. Capella University - Minneapolis, MN
8. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - Champaign, IL
9. Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
10. Northwestern University - Evanston, IL
11. Walden University - Naples, FL
12. University of Colorado-Boulder - Boulder, CO
13. The Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Chicago, IL
14. Central Michigan University - Mt. Pleasant, MI
15. Argosy University - Fullerton, CA
16. St. Johnis University - Jamaica, NY
17. Saybrook University - Oakland, CA
18. George Washington University - Washington, D.C.
19. Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale, FL
20. University of Delaware - Newark, DE
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an independent online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution. The editors of OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand.
Cell: (931) 636-4286