NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 Online Accounting Degree Programs, a comprehensive list of institutions that offer alternatives to on-campus courses, allowing students to conduct their professional and personal lives uninterrupted, while receiving an extensive education in business and accounting.
You may view the list, descriptions of the programs, tuition, accreditation, and links to each individual school's website, by visiting:
Accountants and accounting students choose online programs for the ease of incorporating an academic education into their lives at their own pace and schedule. Most online classes are taught in an asynchronous format, meaning that students can choose when to complete their courses and course requirements. Many of these online accounting programs are taught by the same professors that teach on-campus courses, and online students receive the exact some education as on-campus students.
According to lead researcher, Rowan Jones, "Online accounting degree programs typically educate students in a vast variety of business and accounting fields, so that upon graduation, alumni have the accounting and business shrewdness that employers constantly search for in employees. In the coming years, accounting professions will steadily increase in demand, which means that this is the perfect time to earn a degree or continue education in accounting. Many of these online programs allow students to focus their degree in the direction of their individual needs and interests."
Students do not have to be tech-savvy individuals in order to succeed in online programs - there are tech departments, faculty, and staff readily available to assist students with any and all technical problems. Also, an online education does not mean that students remain separate from and without communication with their peers and professors. Many of the programs involve class meetings and discussions in which students and instructors can share questions, ideas, and information on a regular basis via video conference.
Below we have listed the schools that have made the list of the Top 20 Online Accounting Degree Programs:
1. Liberty University - Lynchburg, VA
2. Southern New Hampshire University - Manchester, NH
3. Saint Leo University - St. Leo, FL
4. University of Phoenix - Tempe, AZ
5. Baker College - Flint Township, MI (parent location)
6. Capella University - Minneapolis, MN
7. Pennsylvania State University-World Campus - College, PA
8. DeVry University - Downers Grove, IL
9. Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
10. Walden University - Minneapolis, MN
11. Western Governors University - Salt Lake City, UT
12. Auburn University - Auburn, AL
13. Rasmussen College - Oak Brook, IL
14. Colorado State University-Global Campus - Greenwood Village, CO
15. Post University - Waterbury, CT
16. Kaplan University - Davenport, IA (parent location)
17. Clarion University - Clarion, PA
18. Washington State University-Global Campus - Pullman, WA
19. Northeastern University - Boston, MA
20. University of Alabama at Birmingham - Birmingham, AL
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an online web publication that is committed to enhancing the amount of valuable information available to students when picking an online school. The editors at OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect relevant data concerning each school from various respected sources and offers them in a format that is simple and easy to understand.
Cell: (931) 636-4386