SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received in the first quarter and are expected to be shipped in the first half of 2015. Please note that the Company has updated it materiality for public release to only include those orders with forty or greater weapon units as of this release.
Significant TASER Weapon orders:
- Amarillo Police Department (NM): 50 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons
- Anne Arundel County Police Academy (MD): 75 X26Ps
- Austin Police Department (TX): 200 X26Ps, upgrade
- Bibb County Sheriff's Office (GA): 80 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons
- Cobb County Police Department (GA): 40 X2s
- Elmira Police Department (NY): 52 X26Ps
- Gilbert Police Department (AZ): 40 X2s
- Harris County Sheriff's Office (TX): 52 X26Ps
- Hemet Police Department (CA): 67 X26Ps, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Hennepin County Sheriff's Office (MN): 61 X26Ps, TAP
- International Order: 90 X26Ps
- Kennewick Police Department (WA): 46 X26Ps
- King County Sheriff's Jail (WA): 124 X2, TAP
- Lafayette Police Department (LA): 46 X26Ps with TASER® Cam™ HD recorders
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (NV): 45 X26Ps
- London Police Services (ON): 117 X26Ps
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office (VA): 45 X26Ps
- Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (TN): 100 X26Ps
- Michigan State Police (MI): 85 X26Ps
- Mississippi Highway Patrol (MS): 152 X26Ps
- Mobile Police Department (AL): 300 X26Ps, Officer Safety Plan
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol (NC): 86 X2s
- Ocala Police Department (FL): 113 X2s, TAP
- Ontario Provincial Police (ON): 1000 X2s
- Paulding County Sheriff's Office (GA): 164 X26Ps, TAP
- Pasco County Central Detention Center (FL): 50 X26Ps
- Phoenix Police Department (AZ): 300 X2s
- Pima County Sheriff's Office (AZ): 50 X2s
- Policia De Puerto Rico (PR): 2000 X26Ps
- Richland County Police Department (SC): 500 X26Ps, upgrade
- Sacramento County Probation Department (CA): 150 X26Ps, TAP
- Shelby County Sheriff's Office (AL): 120 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders, TAP
- X2 Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x2/press-images-2/
- X26P Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x26p/press-images/
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 141,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26P™, TASER X2™, TASER X26™, TASER Cam™ HD, and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at [email protected].
CONTACT: Steve Tuttle
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.
SOURCE TASER International, Inc.