MILPITAS, Calif., April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Open-Silicon, Inc., a leading SoC design and semiconductor manufacturing company, announced today that Dr. Naveed Sherwani, president and CEO of Open-Silicon, will serve as a panelist discussing "Operations The Right Way – Working Through the Challenges of Global Supply Chain Management," along with other key industry leaders, at the GSA Israel Executive Forum, which is taking place in conjunction with ChipEx 2011. Additionally, the company will exhibit at ChipEx 2011 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
GSA Israel Executive Forum Panel Discussion:
- Panel: "Operations The Right Way – Working Through the Challenges of Global Supply Chain Management"
- Hilton Convention Center, Tel Aviv, Israel, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 5:30 p.m.
- Moderator: Dr. Roawen Chen, Marvell
- Panelists: Dr. Naveed Sherwani, Open-Silicon Inc., Dr. Avi Katz, GigOptix Inc., Dr. Tien Wu, ISE Labs, ASE Group, Marco Rossi, STMicroelectronics
- Hilton Convention Center, Tel Aviv, Israel Booth #09, Wednesday, May 4, 2011
About Open-Silicon, Inc.
Open-Silicon is a leading semiconductor company focused on SoC realization for traditional ASIC, develop-to-spec, and derivative ICs. In support of the industry trend towards collaborative engineering and design-lite, Open-Silicon offers SoC architecture, system design, physical design, low-level software, and high-quality semiconductor manufacturing services with one of the world's broadest partner ecosystems for IC development. For more information, visit Open-Silicon's website at www.open-silicon.com or call 408-240-5700.
SOURCE Open-Silicon, Inc.