Keynote from OpenText CEO and CTO Mark J. Barrenechea to Explore Customer Experience in the Digital World
WATERLOO, Ontario, Aug. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced its OpenText Dialogue 2016 user conference. The event will take place in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, at the Sawgrass Marriott from September 26-28. Keynote addresses from OpenText CEO and CTO Mark J. Barrenechea and Forrester Research Principal Consultant Serving Customer Experience Professionals Ron Rogowski will explore how companies can develop and execute digital-first customer experience strategies, and deliver on the needs and expectations of today's customers.
Innovations in technology have triggered a digital disruption that has changed the way organizations work, engage with customers, and approach business processes. At OpenText Dialogue 2016, presenters and attendees will focus on how personalized, omnichannel customer engagement is the differentiating factor that enables businesses to navigate today's digital transformation. Through all stages of the customer journey—from awareness to advocacy—organizations can increase their chances of success in the digital world with capabilities to effectively capture, process, and leverage information.
"To understand your business, companies need to see it through the eyes of the customer," said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO and CTO. "Today's customers experience a business through a journey, not just a single touch point. Deploying new digital technologies to create a compelling omnichannel experience with highly personalized communications and customer experience metrics is at the center of managing that journey. At Dialogue 2016, partners and customers will gain insights into creating consistent and compelling digital experiences that keep pace in today's environment, and will leave with the knowledge of how OpenText can help them successfully navigate the customer journey from engagement to insight."
OpenText Dialogue 2016 includes:
- Thought leadership: OpenText leadership, technical specialists, and customer engagement experts will share insights focused on the digital transformation changing today's technology landscape.
- 45 technical and business breakouts: Led by experts in the field of Customer Communications Management, capture, and workflow, attendees can hear how to maximize the value and uncover the additional potential of their OpenText solutions. View the agenda.
- Product innovation plans, new product announcements, and strategy: General sessions and breakouts offer opportunities to hear details on the latest additions to the OpenText Customer Experience Management portfolio, acquired from HP, Inc., and how the new technologies fit within the wider OpenText EIM strategy.
- Solution Showcase: A chance to explore the conference floor to connect with OpenText partners, CEM experts, and customers. Get Sponsorship info.
- Numerous networking opportunities: Attendees will have the opportunity to network over the two days with their peers, as well as OpenText partners, analysts and Customer Communications Management, capture, and workflow experts.
- Customer success stories: Hear OpenText customer insights, tips, and best practices for creating a successful digital journey.
OpenText Customer Experience Management solutions, including OpenText Exstream, OpenText Media Manager, OpenText TeamSite, OpenText Optimost, OpenText StreamServe and OpenText Qfiniti, help companies create brand loyalty by delivering consistent and targeted customer experiences.
For more information about OpenText Dialogue 2016, visit the conference website.
OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com.
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2016 Open Text. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks. Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
SOURCE Open Text Corporation