LONDON, Nov. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Ophthalmic devices – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the ophthalmic devices market heading? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 192-page report provides 142 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing medical device market.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of 2 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Professor Bernard Chang, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Spire Leeds Hospital
- Will Moore, CEO and President, IRIDEX
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2024 for three submarkets and their respective segments:
- Diagnostic and monitoring
- OCT machines
- Fundus cameras
- Slit lamps
- Intraocular lenses
- Ophthalmic lasers
- Phacoemulsification devices
- Ophthalmic viscoelastic devices
- Vision care
- Daily disposables
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You will find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing devices and procedures likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will discover individual revenue forecasts for 13 national markets to 2024:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
There will be growth in established medical devices markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that India, Brazil, China, Russia and South Korea in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2024. Developments worldwide in product approval and regulations will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for ophthalmic devices will reach $16.29bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict steady revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Rising demand for ophthalmic devices and expanding healthcare coverage in emerging economies will increase sales to 2024.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
- Alcon (Novartis)
- Abbott Medical Optics (Abbott)
- Bausch and Lomb (Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- Johnson and Johnson Vision Care (Johnson and Johnson)
- Hoya Corporation
- STAAR Surgical
- Carl Zeiss AG Meditec
- Topcon Corporation
- Haag-Streit Holding AG
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Recent financial results
- Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the ophthalmic devices industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the ophthalmic devices market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- A global aging population
- Increasing prevalence of eye disorders
- Increasing funds for R&D and clinical development
- Increasing sophistication of ophthalmic diagnostic devices
- Impact of the US medical device excise tax
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Ophthalmic Devices Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 192 page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenues forecast to 2024 for the world ophthalmic devices market – discover the industry's prospects,
- Revenue forecasts for 3 submarkets and 12 distinctive segments finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2024 for the leading 13 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, South Korea and RoW
- Assessment of 10 leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies including recent activities and outlook.
- Review of R&D pipelines – investigate developmental trends and progress
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
- View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the ophthalmic devices market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2269978/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ophthalmic-devices-market-forecast-2014-2024-future-prospects-for-leading-companies-300000775.html