LONDON, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report provides a detailed analysis of the recent advances in ophthalmic medical devices and its potential impact on the medical device industry; it also examines the market factors and identifies the market potential through 2019.
The global market for ophthalmic devices reached $16.8 billion and nearly $17.7 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% to reach $22.1 billion in 2019.
This report provides:
• A comprehensive analysis of the ophthalmic device market by reviewing recent advances in diagnostic, surgical and implantation devices that can be used to treat prevalent eye conditions
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
• Breakdowns of the market by device, application, and region.
• Analysis of the recent advances in ophthalmic medical devices and their potential impact on the medical device industry.
• Evaluation of the mareket's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report on ophthalmic devices provides a brief description of the current status of the industry and recent developments. The report analyzes the market trends, and identifies key medical and geographical challenges and rising opportunities in the developed and developing world. Finally, it will provide insights into new developments into ophthalmic and surgical devices that help to improve diagnosis and enhance the treatment of cataracts, glaucoma, refractory and retinal disorders.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3322944/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers