NEW YORK, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Ophthalmic drugs - new study showing you trends, partnerships, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for ophthalmic drugs heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market? Visiongain's new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2025, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our 337 page report provides 243 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess:
- Forecasted sales at world market, submarket, regional and national level
- You will see financial results and revenue predictions
- Interviews, trends, opportunities
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find:
- Original analyses, with business outlooks and developments
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces)
- Company profiles and commercial developments
Read the full transcript of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr Patrik De Haes, CEO, ThromboGenics nv
- Mr Wouter Piepers, Global Head of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, ThromboGenics nv
- A spokesperson for Akorn Pharmaceuticals
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of five world-level submarkets to 2025:
- Glaucoma drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Dry eye drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Allergic, inflammatory and infective drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Retinal disorder drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Other ophthalmic drugs market forecast 2015-2025
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions for each submarket.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 27 marketed drugs, including these brands:
- Pataday/ Patanol
- Lumigan and Ganfort
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 12 leading national markets to 2025. There are many commercial opportunities to exploit in both developed and developing countries.
- Rest of the World
Our analyses show that emerging economies, particularly in South America and Asia, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Various economic, geographical, and regulatory factors globally will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
We expect the rising demand for ophthalmic drugs, expanding healthcare coverage, the strength of the R&D pipeline and developments in drug delivery technologies to contribute to a significant increase in sales for ophthalmic drugs to 2025.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 9 leading companies, including these:
- Novartis (Alcon)
- Allergan (Actavis)
- Valeant (including Bausch & Lomb)
A company profile gives you the following information:
- Revenue forecast for ophthalmic drugs from 2015 to 2025
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03247299-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ophthalmic-drugs-market-forecast-2015-2025-prospects-for-leading-companies-in-dry-eye-glaucoma-retinal-disorders-allergic-inflammatory--infective-drugs-300249471.html