NEW YORK, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Managing rising ingredient costs and the costs of complying with legislative changes will be key to success for FMCG companies over the next five years. Concerns surrounding lifestyle diseases and pollution are increasing among consumers, which stands as an opportunity for companies to maneuver their product positioning strategies for 2021. Furthermore, the majority of executives agree that fresh, natural, and pure marketing claims will remain tried and tested methods for attracting customers.
- Over the next five years, 50% of respondents expect new legislation and regulations will have a moderate impact on their business
- Lifestyle diseases and pollution will be more important concerns for consumers
- Overall, 40% of respondents either agree or strongly agree that there is space in FMCG market to invest in healthy or 'better-for-you' products
- Fresh and Local will be the optimum product positioning for the next five years
- Social media and video sharing websites will be the popular advertising channels for FMCG companies over the next five years
Canadean's Opportunities and Threats to the FMCG Industry in 2021: A Global Executives Survey examines areas with the most significant cost rises between now and 2021. Additionally, the survey assesses consumer concerns and evaluates future effectiveness of claims and advertising channels. Organizations can also understand latest opportunities and threats within the industry, to validate primary research observations.
What else does this report offer?
- Significant cost rises: identifies areas with the most significant cost rises over the next five years within the FMCG industry
- Impact of new legislation and regulations: analyzes the effect of change in new legislation and regulations on the business of FMCG companies
- Healthier or 'better-for-you' products: tracks significance of investment opportunities in healthier or 'better-for-you' products
- Consumer preference towards ingredients: identifies food ingredients which consumers expect to avoid by 2021
- Effectiveness of new product claims: analyzes FMCG industry executives' opinion about effectiveness of consumers' new product claims over the next five years
- Budget for data analytics: tracks the change in size of budget allocated to data analytics by FMCG companies
- Effectiveness of advertising channels: identifies the change in effectiveness of advertising channels by 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can actively optimize their business operations and supply chain management by knowing the areas which will have the most significant cost rises
- Organizations can streamline their product portfolio by understanding the consumers' health issues and concerns
- Helps organizations' to allocate funds towards consumer demand for most effective product claims in various regions
- By 2021, organizations can improve their promotional abilities and develop their brand awareness by knowing about the most effective advertising channels
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03767955-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001