LONDON, May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background :
Composites shipments in the global rail market is expected to grow to $876 million in 2019. The major drivers for composites in the global rail market are lower cost over the lifetime of the parts, FST properties, weight reduction, high growth in high speed rail, change in technologies, fuel efficiency and operational costs, and passenger safety.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global rail market by segments and has come up with a comprehensive research report "Opportunities for Composites in the Global Railway Market 2014–2019." This report provides an analysis of the global rail market including an analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes the trends and forecasts for the global rail market through 2019, segmented by type of resins and reinforcements, manufacturing processes as well as by regions which are listed below.
The global rail composite market by type of resins used:
- Vinyl Ester
The global rail composites by type of reinforcements:
- Glass fiber
- Carbon fiber
The global rail composites by region:
- APAC and ROW
The global rail composites by manufacturing processes:
- Open mold
- Injection molding
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global rail composites will grow moderately during 2014-2019. Bombardier, Alstom, Siemens, GE, China CSR, China CNR are among the major rail manufacturers. Regular innovation of the products is very important for companies to sustain their successful positions in the market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find
Features of This Report :
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for composite material suppliers, product manufacturers, OEMs, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the composites industry. Some of the features of this market report are:
• Global and regional analysis of rail market. The market size and growth rates of the rail market in Europe, North America and Asia with Rest of world.
• Global rail market trend (2008-2013) and forecast 2014-2019
• Composite materials consumption in the global rail market. Market break down by different types of resins and fibers.
• Market Parameters and Porter's Fiver Forces Model for OEM's and molders
• Composites consumption by region
• Composites consumption by manufacturing process
• Composites consumption by applications
• Growth trends (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for composites consumption in global rail market in terms of value and volume
• List of railcars using composites with material description
• Rail Composites molders with their product portfolio analysis & customer details
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2357099/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48