NEW YORK, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
North America FRP tank market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2014-2019. The major drivers of North America FRP tank market are growing capital investment programs and expansion of chemical and oil/gas operations in the region, growing housing start, and rehabilitation of old urban infrastructures. Increasing demand from replacement of existing tanks made of metal or concrete to get rid of corrosion and leakage problems also drive the FRP tank market in the region.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the North America FRP tank market by segments and has come up with a comprehensive research report "Growth Opportunities for FRP Tank Market in North America: 2014-2019 Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis" This report provides an analysis of North America FRP tank market including an analysis of market trend, competitive landscape, company profiles, mergers and acquisitions, emerging trend, and key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes trends and forecasts for North America FRP tank market through 2019, segmented by applications such as:
- Pulp and Paper
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that North America FRP tank market is expected to depict a slow growth during 2014-2019. Septic application is likely to witness relatively higher growth during the forecast period. Rehabilitation of old urban infrastructures and rebound of housing sector in the region are the driving forces for this segment. ZCL Composites Inc., Containment Solutions (Denali), Palmer of Texas, and L. F. Manufacturing, Red Ewald are the major manufacturers of FRP tanks in different applications in the North America market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities for FRP Tank Market in North America 2014-2019: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- North America FRP tank market intelligence with special emphasis on chemical, septic, pulp and paper, water/wastewater, petroleum and agriculture/aquaculture markets
- Market size of North America FRP tank in terms of value and volume of composite materials consumption by application segments, also trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides North America FRP tank market breakdown by major geographical areas of North America i.e., Western Canada, Eastern Canada, Central US, Eastern US, Western US, Texas (including OK, LA) and Mexico.
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provides help to ascertain a sound investment decision
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02132255-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001