DUBLIN, July 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zf34l/opportunities_for) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities for PreK-12 Educational Materials in the Consumer Market 2015" report to their offering.
Opportunities for PreK-12 Educational Materials in the Consumer Market 2015 from Simba Information provides an overview of the market for educational materials sold directly to consumers through retail and online channels, including the key segments: educational toys, workbooks and other printed publishing formats, digital content including e-books and apps, electronic learning aids, and edugaming that make up the market that Simba Information projects will reach $3.58 billion in 2015, up 7.2% from 2014.
The report focuses on opportunities for publishers and providers of PreK-12 instructional materials who are considering adapting and developing products specifically for the consumer market, as well as the challenges these companies face they make the transition from school to consumers and the keys to success.
Key Topics Covered:
- Consumer educational materials market segment sizing from 2013 - 2017;
- Customer focus: PreK-12 age group;
- Product positioning guidelines for educational products at retail;
- Consumer perceptions of educational products;
- Key target customer groups;
- Competitive landscape by segments and product types;
- Explication of distribution channels;
- Trends: licensing, branding, STEM, STEAM, and technology;
- Opportunities/challenges for educational materials providers crossing over from the school market;
- Key factors for success in the consumer educational materials arena.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Educational Products at Retail
Chapter 2: Market Size and Scope
Chapter 3: What Is Educational?
Chapter 4: The Customer
Chapter 5: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 6: Distribution and Pricing
Chapter 7: Trends and Considerations
Chapter 8: Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zf34l/opportunities_for
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets