LONDON, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Resins in the coating market are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2014-2019. The major driver for resins in coating market is growth in end user industries, such as construction, architectural or decorative coatings, industrial, automotive, and marine coatings. The properties of resins required for coatings, such as hardness, stain resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, and fire resistance, are driving the demand for resins in coating industry. Resins provide gloss retention, quick drying times, and superior weathering to coatings. Improving global economy, increasing vehicle sales, growing demand for aesthetically appealing furniture and architectural structures is expected to boost the demand for resins in coating market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed resins in the global coating industry by regions, applications, and chemical product types, and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Opportunities for Resins in the Global Coating Industry 2014-2019." This report provides an analysis of resins in the global coating industry, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, emerging trends, and company profiles of the leading suppliers in the market. The study also includes the forecast of resins in the global coating industry through 2019 by value ($M) and by volume (kt), segmented by regions, applications, and by chemical product types as follows:
Resins in the global coating industry segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Resins in the global coating industry segmented by applications:
- Architecture/Decorative Coating Resins
- Industrial Coating Resins
Resins in the global coating industry segmented by chemical product types:
- Acrylic Resin
- Alkyd Resin
- Polyester Resin
- Epoxy Resin
- Polyurethane Resin
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for resins in the global coating industry will have good growth during 2014-2019. The acrylic segment is expected to grow at a greater pace followed by the alkyd and polyurethane segment. The Dow Chemical Company, DSM, Arkema SA, Nuplex Industries Limited, and Momentive are some of the major suppliers of the resins in the coating applications. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Opportunities for Resins in Global Coating Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Opportunities for resins in global coating industry size estimation in terms of volume (B lbs) and value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Opportunities for resins in global coating industry size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Opportunities for resins in global coating industry size by various segment types such as Acrylic, Alkyd, Polyester, Epoxy, Polyurethane and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Opportunities for resins in global coating industry size breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global coating industry suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications for resins in global coating industry in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2653333/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48