VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global optical communication and networking equipment market size is projected to reach USD 34.47 Billion in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 8.4%, over the forecast period according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing development of technology such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Long-Term Evolution (LTE), and 5G network for increasing the efficiency of high-speed networks in the communications industry.
Increasing development of electronic and semiconductor devices and enhancement of emerging technologies such as AI, cloud computing, and optical fiber network to improve transmitting and receiving network efficiency has been boosting deployment of optical communication and networking equipment.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/848
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In November 2020, Huawei announced upgrade of its Optical Networking 2.0 (ON2.0) solution at the company's 7th Optical Network Innovation Forum. It features new speed, new sites, new smart O&M, new schema, and new services. This solution will help operators develop innovative services and sustain in the competition.
- In August 2020, Windstream and Ciena announced that the former will build its National Converged Optical Network (NCON) with Ciena's photonic, coherent optical, and intelligent software platforms. The new network will allow Windstream to meet customers' high bandwidth demands driven by remote work and learning applications, as well as cloud computing and video streaming.
- WDM segment revenue is expected to increase at a fast pace during the forecast period. Technological advancements in optoelectronic components would enable designing of a news system which can transmit multiple light wavelengths over a single optical fiber, thereby boosting fiber capability.
- IT and telecommunication segment accounted for largest revenue share in the optical communication and networking equipment market in 2020. Increasing development of new and more innovative equipment to transfer data at high speeds and rising demand for more secure networks are factors propelling growth of this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rising number of Internet users and increasing data traffic in developing economies.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are Cisco, Fujitsu Optical Components, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Ciena Corporation, Finisar Corporation, Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, Juniper Network, Broadcom Corporation, Infinera Corporation, NEC Corporation, and Adtran Inc.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/848
Emergen Research has segmented global optical communication and networking equipment market on the basis of component, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Optical Fibers
- Optical Transceivers
- Optical Amplifiers
- Optical Circulators
- Optical Sensors
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Fiber Channel
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Data Center
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Energy & Utilities
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/optical-communication-and-networking-equipment-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
f. Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
c. South Korea
e. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
a. Saudi Arabia
c. South Africa
e. Rest of MEA
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Top 10 Leading Companies Offering Path-breaking Blockchain AI Solutions
Top 7 Companies Offering Blockchain Technology In Energy Sector
Top 10 IoT Medical Device Companies Leading the Digital Revolution in Healthcare
Top 10 Companies in the AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
Top 10 Healthcare Business Intelligence Companies In The World
Top 10 Globally Renowned Companies Offering Robust Crop Monitoring Systems
Top 9 Globally Renowned Companies Offering Cloud Billing Services
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
SOURCE Emergen Research