FREMONT, Calif., Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Who says that superior headphone sound quality has to come with a superior price? Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today expanded its popular line of premium wireless headphones with the NuForce BE2 wireless Bluetooth in-ear headphones, the most affordable option yet in the BE family of premium Bluetooth, in-ear headphones. The brand is also introducing the HEM1 and HEM Dynamic headphones to its in-demand HEM lineup of premium, wired in-ear monitors. The company is focused on providing a wide range of high quality headphone choices, from entry level to expert audiophile. The NuForce BE2 deliver an unprecedented audio experience in the under $50 price category, providing the perfect option for everyday use and on-the-go lifestyles. Sweat proof and featuring a 10-hour battery life and AAC audio compatibility, the NuForce BE2 provide a seamless wireless audio experience at just $49. Available in black and white, the BE2 features:
- Quality Sound and Device Compatibility: The BE2 headphones are the only model in this price range supporting AAC compatibility, which ensures maximum audio quality and iPhone® connectivity, as well as other Apple products.
- Durable, Functional Design: Crafted with polycarbonate and equipped with Kevlar reinforced cables, the BE2 offers a lightweight, sturdy design. In addition, the wireless in-ear headphones feature magnetic earpieces, which allows for tangle-free listening and portability.
- Patented Ear Tips: Exclusive to NuForce, the BE2 come with SpinFit TwinBlade® ear tips which are designed to provide optimal fit and comfort. Developed from high quality silicone, they provide superior stability and improved noise isolation.
- Extra Long Battery Life: BE2 users can enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous listening while on the go.
- Sweat Proof for Active Lifestyles: With an IPX5 rating, the headphones are water and weather resistant, guaranteeing protection from rain and sweat.
The BE2 headphones are available for purchase through Amazon for $49. For more information, please visit http://a.co/eMa81go
"The BE2 wireless in-ear headphones bring a new level of quality and performance to the under $50 category," said Jyri Jokirinta, head of NuForce audio products at Optoma Technology. "Delivering a sound experience that outperforms other products in this price range, the BE2 are packed with features and equipped with top of the line technology such as the 10-hour battery life and AAC compatibility."
New Additions to the HEM Series: HEM1 and HEM Dynamic
In addition, the company is adding two new models to its popular NuForce HEM series, providing a premium and affordable wired headphones option to meet the varying demands of the audiophile audience.
The HEM1 delivers the ultimate listening experience, combining a cutting-edge design with remarkable performance. Priced at $129, the HEM1 features a balanced armature driver, producing highly-detailed and balanced sound for incredible audio performance. These high resolution in-ear monitors are equipped with a braided silver and copper cable to provide an uninterrupted audio connection and studio-quality sound. For more information please visit http://a.co/bhj8C6a
Designed for music lovers, the HEM Dynamic sets a new standard for audio accuracy, speed and comfort at just $99. The HEM Dynamic in-ear monitors feature a high quality dynamic micro driver that produces explosive bass with balanced, crystal clear highs and touts an impressive frequency range up to 40,000Hz, which is twice as high as traditional earphones. Each pair includes interchangeable cables with a built-in microphone and inline remote, six pairs of silicon tips and two pairs of Comply™ soft memory foam ear tips for a comfortable fit and superior noise isolation. For more information, please visit http://a.co/9osIJIT
For more information about Optoma and its entire line of NuForce audio products please visit https://www.optomausa.com/audioproducts.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: www.optomausa.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/optoma-ditches-the-cords-with-the-ultra-affordable-nuforce-be2-wireless-headphones-300504216.html
SOURCE Optoma Technology