ELKRIDGE, Md., May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ANCILE Solutions, Inc., a global provider of best-in-class learning and performance software solutions to more than half of the Fortune 100, will explore strategies for workforce management and micro-learning benefits with Orange County Public Schools at this year's SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from May 14-16, 2013. ANCILE will also share key findings from the company's recent ROI study and strategies for improving enterprise investments and end user performance.
The annual SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference brings end users, partners, and SAP experts together to discuss critical business issues and learn about solutions and services to best leverage their investments in SAP technologies. Users of ANCILE uPerform™ (also known as SAP Productivity Pak) on average see a 37 percent reduction in time to employee proficiency.
Hear What the Experts Have to Say:
- Wednesday, May 15 from 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (Session 1306) – Deploying Global SAP Training
- Karen Jones, Service Account Manager for ANCILE, will discuss the complexities of training a disparate workforce during a global implementation.
- Thursday, May 16 from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. (Session 1411) – Micro-learning: It's About The Message – Orange County Public Schools
- In the fast-paced world of public education, the workforce must be prepared for responding to disruption of their daily routine. Valerie Hall, Assistant Director Customer Care, and Margaret Sarjou, Application Analyst, will share how Orange County Public Schools uses a micro-learning strategy to enable its workforce to react with agility in a rapidly changing environment.
Leveraging Software Investments to Drive ROI:
- Wednesday, May 15 from 3:00 – 3:45 p.m. The ROI of Investing in Your User Performance (Partner and SME Solutions Microforum PC806 on Exhibit Floor)
- Mal Poulin, Director of Product Strategy for ANCILE, will highlight data from the 15 organizations that contributed to ANCILE's ROI study, including their specific business outcomes. This session will discuss metrics, strategies, and approaches to improve and prove user performance and bolster ROI.
- Thursday, May 16 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Session 1413) – Leverage your SAP Investments: Learning and Performance Excellence Across the Enterprise
- Mal Poulin, Director of Product Strategy for ANCILE, will explore how to extend SAP implementation project investments in learning, performance support, and collaboration to the rest of the enterprise by effectively leveraging methods, tools, and assets.
ANCILE's experts will be onsite to give demonstrations of ANCILE uPerform™ 5 and ANCILE uAlign and share specific benefits for employees, business stakeholders, content authors, and IT staff. The company's executives can also discuss the enhanced project management, dashboard reporting, and crowd-sourced authoring capabilities in ANCILE uPerform™ 5.
Be sure to visit ANCILE at Booth #1031. To schedule a briefing or learn more about ANCILE's participation at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, contact Laura Anderson at email@example.com or visit: http://www.ancile.com/event/sapphire-now-asug/
(Note session times and locations may change without notice)
About ANCILE Solutions, Inc.
ANCILE Solutions, Inc. is a global software solutions company specializing in the development and support of learning and performance products. ANCILE products support mission-critical business applications by providing solutions that increase employee productivity and proficiency. ANCILE products are used across all industries by over 3,500 customers and 17 million users in 88 countries. ANCILE customers include more than half of the Fortune 100. ANCILE develops, sells, supports and services ANCILE uPerform™, ANCILE uPerform™ Express, ANCILE uAlign™, ANCILE uLearn™, ANCILE uBenchmark™, and ANCILE Info Pak™. ANCILE is headquartered in Elkridge, Maryland. For additional information, please visit www.ancile.com.
SOURCE ANCILE Solutions, Inc.