NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
The global market for organic light emitting diodes (OLED) was about $2.1 billion and $2.5 billion in 2013 and 2014, respectively. This market is expected to reach nearly $3.1 billion in 2015 and $9.6 billion in 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.7% for the period 2015-2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs).
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, estimates for 2015 and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information with a focus on the two major market segments for OLEDs, electronic displays and solid-state lighting, as well as emerging markets such as sensors.
- Analysis of the economic, political and legal/regulatory environment within which the OLED industry will continue to develop.
- Details concerning industry structure.
- Technology trends and patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THIS REPORT
The scope of this study includes discussion of the upcoming and present market trends of OLEDs. It examines the potential of OLEDs as well as their limitations, and discusses the mode of integration that seems most favored.
The OLED market is segmented into categories by the following:
- Technology: Passive-matrix OLED (PMOLED) and active-matrix OLED (AMOLED).
- Material: Electrode materials, emissive layer (EML) materials, hole transport layer (HTL) materials, electron transport layer (ETL) materials, and substrates.
- Application: Displays, sub-displays, and mobile phones.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of world (RoW).
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0591408-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001