Super Deal Program kicks off with Exclusive Orlando Vacation package; 2010 Magicard now Offering More than 75 Deals Available Year-Round
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With Orlando fresh off the distinction by Travel Leaders as the top domestic destination being booked for 2010, the Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc. (Orlando CVB) has launched a new program featuring rotating Super Deals for travel any time throughout the year. Only available through VisitOrlando.com/deals, Southwest Vacations kicks off the Super Deal program with an exclusive Orlando CVB offer starting at $34 a day for a seven-day Orlando vacation. Offer details include:
- From now until March 1, when you purchase a flight + 7-night hotel package at select Orlando hotels, three of those nights are FREE!
- Hotel options include locations throughout Orlando including DoubleTree at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, Sheraton Safari Hotel & Suites, Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and more.
- Travelers who book this exclusive Orlando CVB package on VisitOrlando.com/deals will save an extra $150.
- In addition, a 7-day Disney's Magic Your Way® Ticket can be added to the package for the price of a 4-day ticket.
The Southwest Vacations Super Deal is only available to book until March 1, but travel can take place anytime during 2010. A new limited-time Super Deal will be unveiled on March 2 and new Super Deals will continue to rotate through 2010. For more details and to book, go to VisitOrlando.com/deals.
In addition to the Super Deal, the Orlando CVB unveiled its 2010 Orlando Magicard which provides year-round savings at more than 75 area establishments including attractions, accommodations, restaurants, dinner theaters, ground transportation, golf courses, and cultural arts. The Orlando Magic Card is free and can be downloaded at VisitOrlando.com/deals, requested for mail delivery by calling 1-800-551-0181, or picked up at The Official Visitors Center in Orlando. The 2010 version of the card provides expanded offers including theme park deals and other significant savings options such as free nights plus additional free amenities at area accommodations; buy one ticket, get one free offers at attractions; or straight discounts up to 50% off. Examples include:
- Orange County Regional History Center: One free admission with each paid admission
- Ripley's Believe It or Not: $2.00 off admission plus second day free
- Orlando Shakespeare Theatre: Purchase one ticket and receive a free second ticket of equal or lesser value
- Funky Monkey Wine Company, Pointe Orlando: Complimentary sushi roll with entree
- Capone's Dinner & Show: 50% off all tickets plus free souvenir
- Marriott's Grande Vista Resort: Buy 3 nights, get 2 nights free, plus two adult 3-day tickets to any of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Vacation Guide the Orlando Magicard™ or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log onto Orlando's official Web site at VisitOrlando.com or call an Official Travel Counselor at 1-800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/VisitOrlando or Facebook at facebook.com/VisitOrlando. While in Orlando, visitors may stop by the Official Visitor Center located at 8723 International Drive, at the southeast corner of International Drive and Austrian Row. The Official Visitor Center is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (closes at 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving, Dec. 24 and Dec. 31 and is closed Dec. 25).
SOURCE Orlando CVB